𝟭𝟭. nightmares

CHAPTER ELEVEN
[ season two, episode six ]
you made me a heartless monster !

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

    Blood splattered on the pavement as another zombie was put down to its merciful death. However, from the sight of it's caved in head━other people would think otherwise. Over the hands of the culprit, the same red substance covered her hands, looking like the devil in disguise with the subtle smirk on her face. The evidence that she was proud of her crude artwork made from the blood of the undead.

    The young lady with the buckshot machete who held a poise that someone cannot destroy, turned around to face another zombie. However, she was saved from the useless problem when a certain boy shot it in the head, but with something someone wouldn't expect.

   10K slightly lowered his slingshot, revealing that small adorable smile on his face as he stood above a broken car. Meanwhile, the half-Japanese could only shake her head in amazement. She will always be amazed with every thing he does no matter what it is (although she still doesn't know how to feel about that).

    Natalia was forced to end their sweet time when another zombie came running towards her. It's bare teeth clashed against each other with disgusting saliva dripping down its rotting skin. She swiftly turned around and swiped a decent knife from her pockets and released it towards the zombie. The throwing knife embedded in the middle of its forehead and it stopped growling as it fell to its death.

    Two came up on both of her sides while one began running in front of her, causing Natalia to sigh loudly. Without much of a thought, she gripped her machete tightly, twirling it around before making it fly through the air as it launched towards the zombie. The sharpness of her machete cracked its skull. Sensing the other two getting closer; Natalia grabbed her dual pistol and stretched her arms out, pointing at the direction of the zombies and pressed the trigger without even glancing. Her only confirmation was the sound of a semi loud thud on the ground.

   From her peripheral vision, she noticed Murphy threw his bundle of joy towards Doc after he was cornered by a group of zombies. Natalia cursed under her breath, awaiting for the child to fall but thankfully, the old man caught the baby and now the zombies are after him. Lucy's the only reason they were after them, but Natalia wasn't really complaining about it.

    Hearing Doc's cries from inside the yellow bus, the group whipped their head towards the vehicle. Natalia nodded at the redhead across her and the two women along with Warren bolted towards the bus to help their friend. She stuck her blade through the cracks between the doors, Addy doing the same thing and the three started to force the door open. Just right in time, the doors opened and Doc stumbled back outside with the baby in his arms wrapped in rags and cloth.

    "What in God's name?"

    "Oh good, you see them too."

    Natalia was almost tempted to laugh if the situation wasn't dangerous although that never really stopped her recklessness. In front of them were very similar looking zombies with six feet four inches black high top hats. The brown-haired girl just realized who they were portraying when her eyes landed on the bus behind them.

    "Abraham Lincoln?" Natalia spurted out. Her tone sounded amused, causing her friends to glance at her with disbelief before turning back to the pack of zombiefied Abraham Lincolns.

    Doc looked at the half-Japanese but she quickly shook her head when she realized that he wanted her to take the baby. However, thank goodness, Addy was behind her. It's not that she disliked babies━it's just she'd probably accidentally drop her. She's pretty sure they wouldn't be too happy about that. Addy passed the baby to Warren again, and this time, the older woman decided to dash away.