part 3

Next Day

Anika's room

Anu wake up now " Mrs Raizada requested "

Mom !! Two minutes more
" Anika said in sleeping tone"

Ha! Two minutes? It's being thirty minutes you are saying the same. Now no more tantrums and wake up.

Anika gave deaf ear to her mother call and shrinks more in duvet.

Anu stop troubling your mom yaar. You are older than Gayu but you still trouble me more than those two devils.

Haw!! Mom you called us devil? " Gayu said in union marching in"

Yes she called you. Now take this lady Hitler from here and let me sleep " Anika mumbled sheepishly "

Anu did naamkaran of mine too? " Mrs Raizada questioned Gayu shockingly but to her shock more Gayu were silently chuckling acutely  pointing towards their mom.

Hahaha !! Lady Hitler 😂🤣🤣

Wake her up. And if you both failed in doing so. Then Gauri you are definitely going Oxford and your Shankar ji too can't save you this time.

And my baby you know I'll send you back to Orphanage from where I picked you. Got it. " Mrs Raizada threated them"

Gayu eyes got popped hear that. Specially Bhavya whose eyes filled with tears hearing Orphanage name.

Mom please give some else task i'll do it in a snap but not waking up that lioness. Gauri glancing Anika and shivered

Mom !! I'm not your real daughter? " Bhavya weeped"

Mrs Raizada nodded positively and evilly smirked.

Now if you don't want me to disclose to world. Bring her down in twenty minutes.

And if possible....

Khud bhi aa jaana. Woh bhi achi halat may. " She patting Gayu cheeks and marched out with smirk"

Gauri di you were right, i'm not your sister. " Bhavya cried"

I told you earlier too. But you never believed me, now see today on Anika's di Haldi day you came too know about such a painful truth of your life.

But it's ok. ( Gauri caressing Bhavya shoulder) I've talk to Sankar ji and he told me that if Bhavya don't want to live in Orphanage.

Then tell her to wake lioness and after waking her up.

You will not be thrown out of this house only but...

But what Gauri di " Bhavya asked "

Par is duniya se phaak de jao gayi. " Gauri mumbled"

Gauri di what are you saying? Say it louder i can't hear you " Bhavya shook her"

Go and wake Anika di. Time is running " Gauri pushed Bhavya"

Bhavya nodded and with baby foot marches to Anika.

Gauri grinned evilly munching apple.

Wasey Gauri di. If I'll be send back to Orphanage then you too will be send to Oxford. That too seven seven seas across " Bhavya said dramatically walking to Gauri"

Bhavya yo.... she cuts

Di think i'll be in Orphanage but you know it's in same city, forget about city that too few miles away I can meet them at any time.