part 20

Happy Reading

The most beautiful orbs that always get filled with burning intensity whenever they met and whenever the met they kept the depth of ashing each other soul, that was the power love and hate. Shivaay was angrily squeezing Anika face recalling her moment spend with Vikram, where Anika was not less than him, she was pressing his neck in her anger recalling everything he did with her. Both were pouring their anger on each other but soon Shivaay let her face go when some dreadful flashes reeled infront his eyes but Anika, she was still crushing him so badly that Shivaay's eyes got red and water started coming out from his eyes yet he didn't made any choking sound thinking, I deserve more than this.

He with affection was glancing her when Anika felt his warm tear on her cold skin of hand, that float river of senses back in her, she abruptly took her hand back and with shock glanced Shivaay and her red finger marks over his white skin.

" Kya hua Ani? Chhod kyun diya?

Shivaay asked lovingly caressing her cheek.

Anika pushed his hand back and tries to run from him but Shivaay held her wrist tightly.

" Leave my hand"

Anika tried to order him in stern commanding tone but it was coming as plead from her soft mouth.

Shivaay stood up from his seat, tightening his grip over her struggling wrist, he lovingly spoke

" Phele apne kaam to pura karti jao"

" Kon sa kaam?"

She asked controlling her guilty sobs

" Apne mujrim ko mare ka"

He told bring her close to him.

Anika turned her face little to him, lifting her wet lashes she in breaking and choking voice spoke

" Har juram, mujrim ko mar dene se nahe marta. Agar koi marta hai to sirf ap bharosa.....ap ka aitbaar......ap ka woh pyaara sa rishta .... joh aa...ap....us....insaan....se k...karte....ho..o......jis....per...ap...ko...is duniya..se nahe...balke.....khudd.....se....bhi....zayad......yake...en....karte...ho....maa...rta ....hai....to sirf.....yakeen....aur kuch...nahe....marta.....aur....kuch....nahe.... Shiv........