part 21.

Happy reading with lot's of praising just for Linu not for writer ji😎🙄

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Ankita and Jhanvi were running towards Gauri to stop her when Bhavya who from mirror glanced both ladies coming towards them, she stopped her breaths, tilted her head and made her hand lose in the air, slipping her tongue little out and choking called Ankita for last shutting her eyes...

Maaa!

Gauri who was busy in murdering her got scared when she didn't felt her hip getting up and down with Bhavya's breathing, she abruptly removed pillow from Bhavya's face and got numb so see Bhavya lying like, mari murghi ( dead hen)

This scenario infront of Ankita,Jhanvi and Rudra forced them to became 3 idiot..... Ankita covered her eyes to see Bhavya lying dead, Jhanvi cupped her mouth to see Gauri sitting numb on Bhavya's stomach with pillow and Rudra covered his ears

Ankita" Jhanvi is devil dead?"

Jhanvi" Pata nahe but think so kuch saansein abki hai abhi"

Rudra" Wrong mom not only saansein but mere kuch paise bhi Bhavya ki taraf baki hai..... Aunty ji I'm telling you, after Bhavya's hasti visarjan her bunny wala cushion will be mine and her cars too will be mine and if you don't have problem then you can give me her credit and debit cards too. I won't mind"

He told smiling when Jhanvi and Ankita exchanged unbelievable look, letting their eyes and mouth free. Both with shocked glanced Bhavya dying and then Rudra who was singing
* Party all night... girls will be on my left and right when Bhavya will be roasting in hell all night.

Bhavya who heard Rudra she pov concentrating on her stop breaths

" It will be vice versa, pig poggy"

Jhanvi glanced Ankita and signalled her something to which she nodded positive and then Rudra got banged on her head from both ladies you ran towards Bhavya saying three magical words to Rudra.

" Shut up Rudy"

Where Rudra was like What wrong I said now ?

He stomped his foot and walked from there in search of new breaking news.

" Mom, Bhavya is not breathing"

To Ruin Her For Me.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara