part 26.

A/N

Upcoming chapters will be long including this too. So if you want to understand better and enjoy more don't skip bit of the potion.

Happy Reading😊

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Few days later, Anika was crying and more than crying, she was regretting for being this much harsh with Shivaay when he was not at at fault, but still she venom someone else anger on him. He wanted to apologised from him but again her brain and heart began playing the war and and the end of this war of brain and heart, the brain took the shadow and killed her guilt by yelling,

" Whatever happened and happening is just because him, Anika because of him you are at this phase of life. If he wouldn't have done that, then today life would be something else but no.....you can't forget....you can't"

She nodded yes and harshly cleaned her tears and with tears her guilt also got away but still she didn't got peace. She wanted to share her heart.....she wanted to open that door of her life which is still a secret door...but she's not understanding to whom she give the key of this door, who just not open that door but bring her out too from that darkness....

She tightly shut her eyes to find some ray when she heard her phone ringing, she looked for her phone and smile come on her face, she wept her tears and pecked the person pic flashing on phone

"Mumma! "

She exclaimed happily thinking, who can be best than mother and when mother is not a mother but daughter best friend too. She nodded mumbling,

" I'll tell mumma everything....I can't hide more....I can't"

She took a deep breath and prepare herself to give her secret door key to her mother. She quickly attended the call and after asking about all well being, she was about to tell Ankita everything but she stopped ruminating......

" Nahe Anika you can't tell mom about this on phone. She will.......nahe not now but once I reach home.....I'm gonna tell everything to mom, now only she can recuse me from this mess"

Anu, tell what you want to say? Anu....

Ji.....ji mumma

Baby you were saying you want to tell me something, what's it? Tell

Nothing, important mom.....you tell what Devil ji broke of Gauri in these days.

Anika laughed knowing Gayu stories, she was laughing and giggling with her mother that she didn't realized that  Shivaay who came minutes back to inform her that they are going back tonight and Mrs Bladev and Pooja will accomplished them but he was left in tears, he on door was adoring her and her talks with her mother that a voice from his broken heart came....