part 17

Before reading the update I want to know after reading previous updates 

Is soft corner build in your hearts for Shivaay or not?

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Yash came to AANISHAA FH  and got shocked to see whole FH surrendered into fire, the dark heavy clouds of fire were blowing up in sky.

" How all this happened Tej? Did any living loss happened?"

Yash asked Tej looking at Shivaay.

Tej" Security said it's because of short circuit and thankfully no life loss happened just security arm was burned, he's taken to hospital "

Yash" Tej I don't think so it due to short circuit. Look at the density of smoke and then whole house..... it's not possible."

Tej" I too don't believe but I've checked the footage, nothing was found"

Yash" Tej we should suspect about this"

Tej" Police came for investigation but Shivaay send them back. Media is too thrown out"

Yash" What?"

Yash was shocked to hear that as Shivaay is hand grown up man and he knows him from birth that Shivaay can never let anything small thing go like this as he always glances each moment with the eye of suspicion then how today he can be so calm and let it go when it's about his Dream.

Yash walked to Shivaay and spoke gently keeping his hand on his shoulder

" Shivaay what I'm listening that you are not letting police to investigate this incident?"

Shivaay" Uncle ji its not needed. It was short circuit"

He told smiling staring his living dream that was getting into ash but he was standing clam.

Yash" Are you mad Shivaay this much big incident happened and you are believing what you heard, it's impossible Shivaay"

Tej" Yash is right Shivaay, it was lost of billions and you can't let it go. I'm calling police they'll investigate about this"

Saying this Tej was about to call police but Shivaay turned towards them and smiling said stopping them

"It was my AANISHAA bade papa, uncle ji. When I said my living dream died due to short circuit means, it's due to that only. As in this world no one is capable of ashing Shivaay expect my own, Burning Soul"

Yash" But Sh......

Shivaay" This smoke is unhealthy for us, I think we better leave this place"

Shivaay wore his  shades and royally exits from there passing warm smile to them leaving both men shocked.

Yash" Tej was he Shivaay Singh Oberoi, infront of us?"

Yash asked surprisingly

Tej" I myself don't know who is he.  How can Shivaay be so calm even today after losing his dream too?"