Part 9

A/N

I'm extremely sorry for making you wait for long but I announced before that we are going on long break.

But now Linu is back but please try to cooperate as from now onwards updates will be slow as always I'm just mentioning it because my brother wedding bells are ringing and before that are my studies are suffering badly and I can't take risk of getting bad gpa in my exams as you know " Competition"

Thank you for reading my bak bak.

Now read and enjoy😋

Hey listen tell me who missed me🤗

■■■■■■■■■■■■

Gaurav" Where's Anika, Yash? I think we have to leave. Call her we are getting late.

Yash" Ankita please bring Anika down."

Anikita nods positive heading to Anika's room accomplished by Gauri and Bhavya. They were on their way when Shivaay was marching down, who stopped with Ankita call. He hurriedly turned back and cleaned his face with his kurta sleeves

Ankita" Shivaay beta"

Shivaay" Yes, aunty ji"

He looking back at her smiled fake

Ankita signalled her daughters to leave them alone . Who smiles lightly giving them space to talk alone.

Shivaay" What aunty ji do you want to say something?"

Ankita" There was more than something, Shivaay beta that I want to say you, but now I'm left with "nothing"

She told smiling

Shivaay" What? Sorry I didn't get you"

Ankita" Son, now there's no used to get it, too. Just be happy and have a blessed married life"

She blessed him pecking his forehead leaving him in confusion.

Shivaay" What does aunty ji means to say? Anyways I'll get to know her meaning soon, but before that, I've to make someone's life. Meaningless"

He smirked gazing his wrist watch.

Anika's room

Ankita enters the to take Anika down but she gets shocked to see Anika quarreling with Bhavya,she slams her forehead and ran towards them to stop them.

Ankita" Anu, Devil what's going on?.Stop quarreling for god's sake Anu leave Bhavya"