part 5

You are right Anika, you said correct whoever fall in love their end is only death.

And that's what you have given me the day you proposed Vikram in front of whole college, in front of my eyes.

Flashback

Oh!! Shivaay baby what you are doing here? Come with me and see what a history is going be written in the history of Kings Edwards College.

Leave this bore history and come with me let me show you the most romantic history to be created ever " Tia told snatching book from Shivaay"

Stop it Tia. I'm not interested in any history expect my nation and stop doing this kiddo stuns and give my book back. I've to study " Shivaay commanded"

Yeah! I really know you and your patriotism baby but come just for five minutes.

And don't worry about history lecture there's no single class today " Tia told dragging him"

What you are saying?

"No single class" is that any kind of joke and if it's not than it's impossible that history prof will not take class " Shivaay laughed"

Indeed !! But you know what? You have forgotten that, the day AR stepped in our College everything changed and now if I'm not wrong by baby Shivaay is too part of that change.

Right Mr SSO? " Tia nudged him"

No, you are wrong Tia. SSO is himself a change. He never changes for anyone but his surrounding change themselves according to my waves. " He said with his famous Tadi"

Like always it's a lie. But look at the crowd there and you'll get to know who's the real boss of changing the surrounding of her fingertips. " Tia smirked "

Anni!! What Anni did this time, Tia ? " Shivaay asked gazing the crowd"

Something heart breaking baby " Tia chuckled"

Oh !! God Anni please I know you are the trouble inverter for yourself.

But don't do something else now. It's my birthday Anni and before cutting cake with you. I don't want Anuty ji ( Anika mom) cut me into pieces
" Shivaay blundered running inside the crowd"

The whole college what students, servants and Professors even Principal of College was part of ring and was staring the charm, the inspiration of every girl and Cinderella of all boys was standing in the center with her weapon with whom she can kill anyone at the spot.

Yup !! Anika's cute yet killing smile that's carpeted on her face.

What's this mad girl is upto?
" Shivaay said pushing people aside"

Hey !! Shivaay you also came. Come come I think only you were missing and would have missed Ms. Anika Raizada new stun " Principal giggled"

Sir, instead of stopping her. You are too enjoying Seriously !! " Shivaay glanced him with shock"

Yeah !! Every seriously I'm enjoying and you too enjoy with us. After all you have to give her journal to Mrs Raizada.

You are impossible sir. I've to stop her myself. Shivaay said moving ahead when girl held his hand.

O !! The dream boy of each girl dream including me please stay with me next turn will be mine to purpose you.