part 22

Happy reading!

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Shivaay was talking with his team, he was interesting them Smith gave one month lease to complete the order but they have to complete the order within three weeks as he can't risk of staining AAISHAA name again not just in world market but in eyes of his parents, who are glancing him from far. They where making new plans and strategies when they heard someone powerful screamed behind them.

Bubble!

Shivaay mumbled softly, the first thought came in his mind and heart was "Is my bubble fine? Because not troubles come to her but she herself invite troubles for herself"

He without bringing any second mere thought in his mind ran out of glass cabin, soon he opened the door, someone bumped on him, his bones where crushed in tight hug and the owner of hug was ceaseless speaking jumping on him...

" OMG! Shivaay Singh Oberoi.... Shivaay Singh Oberoi my dream boy....my first and last crush is infront of my eyes.....I can't believe gods will here my prayers too soon"

Girl was talking like round-the- clock without thinking about her surroundings  that all are glancing her like, have she won any jackpot in face of this man on whom she's cling? There were couple of unknown  glances on them and inbetween these unknown glances, there was a known gaze too on Shivaay and girl, who got frozen to place to see the course of event.

Flashback

Ani what happened why you are crying? What happend, tell me why my baby bubble is crying?

Just go from here, I don't want to talk with you any more, nor I want to study in this school anymore.

Why? Have someone hurt my Ani, tell me ? I'll punish whoever did the sin of making by cute bubble cry.

He asked cleaning her face. Anika with pout glanced him.

You hurt me and made me cry and I'll tell mumma about you. Shib.

She told sobbing turning her face in opposite direction showing her agony to him. Shivaay snatched his head in puzzlement mumbling.

I'm responsible but how? 

Anika angrily glare him but her agony glance was full of cuteness that melted Shivaay who without knowing his crime asked for punishment.

No, punishment bus you go to that lizard.

Which lizard? There's no lizard in school as we know, baby Anu is scared of them.

He told grining but soon he pulled innocent face when Anika cutely glared him.