part 12

Next Day

It was around 5 in morning, Shivaay entered his personal gym. He opened his shirt buttons and stood straight in room whose four walls were fully covered with mirrors. He took off his shirt and lovingly caresses Anika name above his heart that he imprinted on his soul with his blood, pecking his right hand with whom he touched Anika's name.

Song plays

Bekhayali mein bhi tera hi khayaal aaye
Kyun bichhadna hai zaroori ye sawaal aaye
Teri nazdeekiyon ki khushi behisaab thi
Hisse mein faasle bhi tere bemisaal aaye

He began punching on punching bag that was filled with burning coal inside that with in fifteen minutes reached it's end as Anika crying face was wrenching his heart, making Shivaay got more angry on himself more and more and poor bag became it's victim spreading whole coal on floor on which beast began doing push ups for next thirty minutes least caring about his burned and bleeding hands that complete saturate his upper body with sweat, that the thick droplets of his sweat were kissing the burning coal, bringing heavy choking smoke out of them but Shivaay with stern face kept on going up and down colouring white marbles red and chest black and red.

Main jo tujhse door hoon
Kyun door main rahoon
Tera guroor hoon
Aa tu faasla mita
Tu khwaab sa mila
Kyun khwaab tod doon, ooh...

Finally after one hour pulled himself from floor walked towards " Pec Deck" pulling the arm pads to his front with great force recalling his moment spend with his Anika.

He closed his eyes recalling each moment of his life with his love where he again learned to laugh that carpeted huge smile on his Greek face but it vanishes when the most dreadful day of his life again scattered him, when Anika infront of whole college proposed Vikram.

He locked himself in Pec Desk, widly opening his eyes that got bloodshot red recalling Anika tears.

Bekhayali mein bhi tera hi khayaal aaye
Kyun bichhadna hai zaroori ye sawaal aaye
Thoda sa main khafa ho gaya apne aap se
Thoda sa tujhpe bhi bewajah hi malaal aaye

He clicked his Bluetooth that was connected with his right ear.

Shivaay" Khanna. Five"

He commanded with rage pushing arms of Pec Deck back.

Anika's Room

Anika couldn't sleep whole night Shivaay's words where pricking her soul. She was still crying resting her head on headboard recalling yesterday scene held in Shivaay's room.

Why I stepped to his room? Why?

What will be mom thinking about me? How Tia would have felt that before her, I walked to her husband bedroom, before her I rested on that bed.

Mujhe kyun yaad nahe raha ke woh Shivaay ka room hai.... main itni badi galti kese kar sakti hoon, kese?