27 part (b)

Happy Reading😊

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Three Wings Hospital

The name of hospital
" Three Wings" is kept by owner of hospital, Yash Singh Raizada's keeping in mind his daughters, Fairy ( Anika), Princess ( Gauri) and Butterfly ( Bhavya) as for him, his daughters are his wings and it's his believe that because of daughters he's able to fly this much high as his daughter are the source of his flying.

This hospital is country's most reputed hospital that's not reputed because of it's advance facilities that they provides without doing any discrimination between rich and poor but it's reputed by the Director of the hospital who herself is world top cardiologist, Dr Ankita Yash Singh Raizada whose first priority is so serve humanity and for this reason, this hospital is called second temple of gods by society as it's open for all at all the time and doctors are 24/7 available to safe lives of their patients.

It was fifteen past eleven but till now Dr Ankita was in hospital and this was quiet indigestible fact for whole hospital what for staff but for patients too as they all know that Dr Ankita never stays in hospital this much late nor she comes too early but from past few days she use to come early and exist late at night. Many of her assistance tried to ask her the reason because they whole hospital knew that Dr Ankita had three three daughter out of which one is queen devil, one is her student and is known as chotu devil and the third daughter actual the second daughter is student of god Shankar ji who's in eye of all is most shariff and sanskaair bacha of the house but what's said, " ek machali sare talaab ko ganda karti hai" to phir Raizada's ke talaab may to do do chant machaliya urf devil hai, to phir Gauri kaise sharif ho sakti hai but she's hidden devil.

And this is not anyone's else pov but this the fact witnessed by one person, who knows everything about Aniriya as she's their second mother, if Ankita gave birth to them, then she did their upbringing specially of Gauri, as Anika was more close to her own mum and than to Shiv, where Bhavya, she was hahhaah......she who picked her, she was hers but not of Ankita as Anika never likes her presence around her mother. That's why both families knew, that never let Anika and Bhavya to be left alone with each other as if they left, then
" Khuda he hafiz" hai dono ka.

Person was smiling recalling their childhood walking in the hospital when receptionist voice out from behind

" Dr Ankita is not here. She's in Chandigarh.......

" And she's in OT. Right?"

Person completed frowning the receptionist leaving her look here and there.

Person walked close to receptionist and spoke in threatening tone,