part 15.

It's quite long update read at your own risk😂😂

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The devil's finest trick is to persuade you that he does not exist!

Shivaay smirked watching Vikram and Anika over his phone

"The beast. Beauty!"

He pov caressing Anika face over phone screen

Anika's room

Vikram came with gift box that Shivaay gave to him to gift Anika but Anika dines to accept it.

Anika" Vikram please I can't take this from you. I've plenty of dresses that I didn't wear once. I'll wear them but I can't take it."

Vikram" Anika I respect your emotions. But Anika like you said, that we have to act like happily married couple infront of all. Then you tell, what I'll answer all specially that devil Bhavya who'll eat my brain with her question....

"Lambu jiju tell tell what you have gifted Anika di?"

Anika" I'll handle her. You go and get ready"

Vikram" You can handle her but, what about Ankita aunty?"

He asked her about Ankita that shh Anika's for minutes. Ankita's crying face flashes infront of her that made her helpless that unwilling she accepted the gift, thinking if people will came to know about her fake marriage then people will point fingers on her mother upbringing as it's became custom in society that whenever kids, specially girls do something against society then people blame and bark on mother's upbringing.

Anika" Thank you Vikram for this and everything you are doing for me"

Vikram" Hey, Anika from where this thanks came in between us, huh? We are childhood buddies and buddies never get formal with each other"

Anika" Okay, sorry"

She smiles lightly.

Vikram" Again sorry?"

Anika" oops! I forgot in friendship no thank you and no sorry"

Vikram" Exactly! By the way Anika if you don't mind, can I ask something from you?"

Anika" In friendship we don't seek for permission Vikram, we just speak what we want to ask or we orders only"

Vikram" This time my mistake"

He laughs to which Anika too joins him and both chuckles. When Vikram asks in between laughing...