part 6

Happy Reading 📖

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Your lust got dust ,Mr. Rascal.

Now what you are looking at me. Won't you congrates Mrs Vikram. " Anika whispered in dead tone"

Congrats Mrs........
" Shivaay smirked"

Anika lift her eye lashes , she got little frighten of his smirk as she knows when ever he smirks , it's the gesture of SSO victory.

Shivaay whispered " one cost chocky for Annie, two cost ice cream for Annie and three cost scream for .......

Vikram!!!

Anika became shocked to hear manly roar. She hits him hard and turned her gaze to Raichand Villa entrance.

So does the rest did but before they can have a view of person, whole press and media block the view of person who was approaching ahead taking long steps ignoring press and media.

Press and media " Mr Thapar.... Mr Thapar you here please tell us, who you are here.... we were told you are out of country.... but you came..... what's going on.....

Vikram " Dad"

Mr Raizada " Gaurav came Tej , what a suprise he gave. Come Tej let us recieve him.

And Omru you please go and shoo this media and press from here now. I don't want them to shoot any scene that this Gaurav will definitely will
create.

"Omru noded positive and ran to shoo press and media"

Mr Raizada " And you my wifey do the arrangements for your daughter FIL. "

Mrs Raizada" I know Yash ji. Please go and recive him before they create any scene."

Jhanvi please come with me I need your help.

Jhanvi" Yeah, sure come let us go"

Bhavya" Mom, I'm also coming."

Gauri laughed " hahha. Bhavya you get scare from Gaurav uncle like this that he's your FIL."

Bhavya" Shut up di. Before having FIL like him I'll love to die single."

Gauri " Really."

Bhavya " Stop it di and go to Anika di. She needs you"

Anika ran to Vikaram " Vikram what's this? How come uncle is here?"

Vikram" I don't know Anika and don't worry Dad will not eat you. You wait here and let me recieve dad"

Anika glared Shivaay who was smiling setting Tia necklaces glancing Anika from corner of eyes.

Gauri " Anika di, what you are doing here? Come mom is calling you inside."

Anika " Why mom is calling me? She asked murdering Shivaay with her sharp look"

Gauri" Because your FIL is calling you"