part 11

Whatever happened in past few hours it was not easy for all to cheer forgetting incidents happened with Anika and Thapar's but yet wearing mask of happiness did the important post marriage rituals just for Tia's sake specially Anika who had her own reasons to perform them shedding countless tears behind this fake smile.

Performing Ghar Pesvash ritual the young generation to lighten or say to make Anika forget that dreadful moment of life for some time demanded to do other post wedding rituals. All agreed as they know what Omru and Gayu are trying to do but Anika was not agreeing and Gaurav too was getting irritated from this so they postponed rest of the rituals.

Mrs Kapoor bid bye to her daughter though Jhanvi requested her to stay tonight but she left apologizing from all, blessing newly wed couples.

Dadi " Om go and show Gaurav's puttar room to him and don't worry puttar we all know you from years and trust you too. So don't worry about anything we all are here with you, this house is yours too."

Gaurav" Thank you maa ji"

Dadi" There's no need of thanks puttar we are there for you. Go and rest you are looking much tired. Om puttar"

Om" Ji dadi ji, come uncle let me show you your room"

Gaurav nodded marching after Om signalled  Vikram to come after them.

Tej too excused himself walking off

Vikram" Aunty ji I'm just coming meeting dad he's really tensed."

Vikram told Ankita

Ankita" Yeah son you must go to bhai sahab. I too was about to say you the same, he's your father and at this curiously moment he needs his son. You go.......

Bhavya" Haan bhaiya go go to your dad otherwise he'll taunt you like MIL..... haan haan aa gaya jour ka gulam.... mil gayi fursat tujhe biwi se. Chal nikhal yeha se....jaa jaa apni biwi ko bol tujhe apne pallu se band liya.... sala biwi ka chamcha"

Bhavya said in flow interrupting Ankita who facepalm herself making rest chuckles on her expect Anika and was lost somewhere else.

Vikram" Not day Bhavya. You have rectified my dad's dialogues so well. Good job, devil"

Bhavya" Sorry bhaiya"

Bhavya apologized biting her tongue

Vikram" It's okay devil you don't need to be sorry. Now I'll leave otherwise Bhavya's words will get true"