Red on Grey

Raph
"Oooh! A cool light show!" Pinkie exclaims, looking out the window. I roll my eyes. I'd only gotten back half an hour ago and explained that Dusk was going after Sombra alonr and she's distracted by a light show. Typical Pinkie Pie.
"I'm serious you guys!" she says. Then frowns. "Actually...it may be more than a light show." I decide to look, just to see what she's on about then nearly choke on my pizza.
"Is that..." I begin, my voice slowly trailing off.
"Equestrian Magic," Sunset finishes, quietly.

Dusk.

Sunny and I share a tired look- that means Sombra too. The sooner he's stopped the better- with everything that has happened we decided to delay the wedding until he's stopped. It was a tough decision and I'm hoping that his defeat will come sooner rather than later.

                         -----------------

Fluttershy and Dash get round the corner of where the door to the building to the roof where most of the fighting is first. Fluttershy screams- prompting us to go even faster. Fluttershy is sobbing against Dash who has her arms wrapped around her looking sick to her stonach. Then I see what they're looking at.

Dusk is on the ground, a pool of red surrounding him, arm twisted beneath him and leg at an unatural angle.
"Is...is he dead?" Rarity whispers. I...honestly don't know.
"Not yet," Sombra mocks. "But he will be." He shoots a spell at Dusk's unmoving body- thankfully Rarity quickly makes a crystal shield.
"Leave him alone!" Sunset yells, eyes flashing with anger, fists clenching tightly. "He can't even defend himself! He can't do anything to you like this."
"True," Sombra muses. "And it will be fun to see your reactions when he dies anyway."

With that he vanishes. We run to Dusk who remains unresponsive, more life slipping away with each passing second.