Slipping Away

Sunset
Twilight puts two fingers on the wrist which isn't joined to the broken arm searching for a pulse. Her face visably drains of colour and her eyes fill with worry.
"...Twi?" Dash asks, breaking her out of her panicked thoughts.
"Get my medical kit!" she all but screams, panic latching into her voice, tears welling up in her eyes. "We're loosing him! We need to get back home now!"

No.

We can't let him die- not now. Not after how horrible I was and because he's the only one who can help me ever see my brother again. Escpecially as it's my fricking fault that he even went after Sombra. If I hadn't been so boneheadedly hot headed....well Dusk probably wouldn't be like this.

                              ---------------

Twilight attatches a heartmonitor (why she has one  I don't know) to him which shows the pulse dropping quickly.
"...Is he going to make it?" Pinkie asks, her voice uncharacteristically serious.
"I-I don't know," Twilight admits, only looking up for a second before rushing with more bandages. Pinkie's hair deflates and I feel tears welling up in my eyes. I hug Raph tightly like how a child would hug a teddy, needing comfort.

"You might want to see his memories...see if we can open the portal if..." AJ begins. If he dies. I nod and touch his arm.

I yelp and step back, nausea rising in my stomach.
"Sunny?"..."Sunset!" I blink and see Raph's concerned expression.
"I can't go through his memories..." I whisper, dizziness spinning my head. "What I saw...it was...it was horrible."

Raph's arns rewrap around me comfortingly as I try to get the image of the blood and pleads out my head. Who did that to him?

The heartmonitor screeches to a flat line.

No..