Darkness Turns to Light

Sunset

I'm...an alicorn? How did that happen? It's something rare- in fact I never know anyone to just 'become' one mid-fight and doesn't being an alicorn make you a princess? If so what the actual heck am I princess of? There's not really much time to consider it- a blast whizzes by just missing my head and the fight resumes, more equal this time as alicorns are more powerful than most ponies, discluding Starlight who managed to fight against Twilight (apparently, and it was equal to). The advantage we have is we have each-others backs- we'll help each other but Sombra is alone. Then again he's practically as old as Celestia so he has plenty of experience.

I yank Pinkie back as a blast nearly hits her and send one straight back at Sombra. No one hurts my friends. 
"This is getting tricky Sunny!" Pinkie exclaims, another blast nearly throwing us backwards.
"I know Pinkie!" I exclaim, "But he's a difficult opponent- he's not like the other threats we've faced here." 
"Need some extra help, sis?"I hear a familiar voice ask- I turn to my left and see Garrett and Princess Twilight, both of who are out of breath but have determined expressions. Another blast nearly hits Twilight so...other Twilight...intervenes. This is going to be a little confusing..

"We brought the Crystal Heart," Twilight says to me, quietly. "The magic in it has strengthened and will be different here so if we all use our magic with hope and friendship..."
"It should be able to cast him back to the shadows!" I finish, breathing a sigh of relief that we finally have a plan.  

The girls and I hold hands, lifting into the air, forming a heart. Magic forms and shoots into a rainbow blast, surrounding and encasing Sombra. The colour drains away the shadow-making him invisable.

Once the lights faded so has he.
"D-did we kill him??" Pinkie asks.
"No," Twi says, shaking her head for empathis. "We trapped him in a book. A magic one. The Magic of Friendship doesn't kill."
"Makes sence," Dash states. "...Where's Dusk?"
"Opening the portal drained his energy," Twi explains. "So he's waiting by the portal. Shall we go?"

The girls, Raph and I nod in agreement.