Aconite

~Oh how long have I waited for this moment
To hold you in my arms
To feel you so close
But alas! I never wanted it to be like this~

~Oh how long have I waited for this moment To hold you in my armsTo feel you so close But alas! I never wanted it to be like this~

-Wren
___________________________
"Let go of her hand," said Wren forcefully as he glared at Lark.

"Who are you?" asked Lark who now seemed like he was in a bad mood.

"Wren..." said Azalea softly as she turned around to see Wren so close to her, he had grabbed her arm so tightly the one which Lark was also holding. He had also pushed her a bit back from Lark. 'He looked angry. He looked like he could kill someone. What was he even doing here anyways?' thought Azalea, and then she remembered Lark, she turned around and said, "Wre-.....Rene. His name is Rene. He is a friend."

"Oh I see," said Lark as he let's go of Azaleas hand.

Wren pushed Azalea a bit back and lets her go, he then looks at her and asks, "Who is this?", he still sounded a bit angry

"Umm this is Lark." said Azalea

"I've never seen him around," said Wren as he continued to glare at Lark

"Same to you," said Lark as he also glared at Wren

Azalea felt this weird aura between the two of them. She then said,"Umm....I have to go now, it's getting late. Come on let's go....Rene." She said as she looked at Wren.

"Yeah let's go," said Wren as he grabbed Azaleas hand and started dragging her away from Lark.

"Goodbye Lea! See you tomorrow!" said Lark as he smiled at Azalea.

With this Azalea looked back, but Wren kept dragging her and started walking even more quickly.

When they were far away from Lark, Azalea said, "Ow ow......my hand, you are hurting me."

Wren who was deep in thoughts was suddenly brought back, he stopped walking and looked at Azalea and said, "Oh sorry," as he said so he let's go of her hand

They then start to walk side by side.

"What are you guys doing here?" asked Azalea

"We sent you a message, didn't you get it?" replied Wren

"No, sorry, I've been busy." replied Azalea

"Busy...with him?" said Wren who was starting to sound a bit angry.

"No, I sent you a whole report about what has happened here, I've been secretly going to the office to contact the commissioner...." she was cut off by Wren who asked, "Then who was that stupid?"

"I told you he was Lark, he helped Lily two days ago from one of the rangers." said Azalea

"Helped? From what?" asked Wren

"I will tell you later on," said Azalea as she just said this, she saw her friends come up to her, Violet immediately hugged Azalea.

"Okay now come with me, we are going back to my house. I will tell you everything there." said Azalea