Heather

~ I am strong
You just say the word
I will do it
I will protect whoever I want
I will make those snarky comments whenever I want
The only thing I won't do is cry
Because I am not that strong yet~

~ I am strong You just say the word I will do it I will protect whoever I want I will make those snarky comments whenever I want The only thing I won't do is cry Because I am not that strong yet~

~Calla
_______________________
In the main city-

At the headquarters,
"Okay so this is the plan, " said Amber as she laid out the map of the city on a small rectangular shaped wooden table. Around the table was Calla and Alden and two more officers.

"I will take this building out," said Calla as she pointed towards a huge building on the map.

"Are you sure? It's quite a big area, you will need more people," said one of the officers.

"No, I only need 15 people to do the job. That will be enough." replied Calla

"She is right, sending a large amount of forces over there would be stupid, we need enough amount but strong people." said Amber

"What do we know about all these places? How much information do we have on it?" asked Alden

"We know that their three high officials with their own troupe of 50 men are on a single site. I think the bigger building has much more amount of forces but we can't be sure, since our spy counted only 50 men. Our spy also told us that they recently got orders from their higher ups to do one final attack for the portal and this attack, no matter what it takes, must give them the portal. The portal is all they are after." said one of the officers.

"So her father was right" said Amber.

"Who's father?" asked one of the officers

"Oh no one" replied Alden.

"Well then let's get to it." said Amber, "You two, " she looked at the two officers and said with a firm voice, "I want you two back on the field. We have reasons to believe that they have hidden their weapons there. I want you two to scout out the whole area. In just two days, I want your report."

"Two days, ma'am?" said one of the officer with a worrier look on his face, thinking two days weren't enough.

"Okay, make it one day." said Amber still speaking with the same strictness as before.

"But ma'am that's not-..." said one of the officers who was cut off by Amber who glared at him and spoke with emphasis, "Is there any problem?"

"No ma'am!" said both the officers as they gulped down.

"Good then what are you waiting for? Get going!" said Amber

"Yes ma'am," said both the officers and then they went outside.

"Man you are harsh at them," said Alden as he puts his arm around Amber, "Be a bit more nicer? You know you will have more wrinkles than you already have if you are this much angry. We don't want to see our boss become so old right?" he said as he looked at Calla, who thought to herself, 'You idiot, think before you speak'