Fortify

This chapter is dedicated to my one and only friend who happens to be my soul sister! Thanks for everything!
_______________________

~You don't have to do this
You don't have to carry the burden
You don't have to save me
You don't have to do anything
Just keep smiling and be how you always are
I love talking with you
I love having fun with you
You are the sister I never had~

~You don't have to do this You don't have to carry the burden You don't have to save me You don't have to do anything Just keep smiling and be how you always are I love talking with you I love having fun with you You are the sister I never had~

~Aster
_______________________
The leader who looked intrigued, looked at Azalea and asked, "Who the hell are you?"

Azalea ignored him. She looked around, still pointing her gun at the leader, counted the guards. One....two....four...seven. Seven guards stood around her, they all had guns on their hands, they were being cautious or perhaps they were waiting for their leader to order, she thought.

"I'm asking who the hell are you? Are you mute? Or maybe are you deaf?" said the leader.

Azalea still ignoring him, looked at all the people who were now standing shocked and terrified but mostly appalled at what was going to happen. She said to them, "Run now, everyone go hide!"

Everyone started looking at each other, whether they should run or not. If they run they might get killed but if they stayed here, they also might get killed.

"What are you looking around for, you idiots? Do you want some formal invitation?! Run if you don't want to die!" shouted Azalea.

"Hey! What do you think you are doing?" asked the leader.

"If you have eyes which work then you exactly know what I am doing" replied Azalea, she then looked at the people and said, "Go on, move!"

Everyone started running back into their homes or hiding wherever they could think of.
The leader tried to move his hand, possibly to motion his guards to stop the people or perhaps even fire at them.

Azalea triggered her gun and by pushing her gun near his forehead, she glared at him and said, "Don't even think about it if you want to live"

"Ooh~ I'm scared" said the leader who seemed indifferent.

"Don't think I won't shoot you, I will shoot you." said Azalea

"Oh so you do have a mouth. Might you care to tell me who are?" asked the leader.

"What do you want with the portal?" asked Azalea

"My my...asking a question in return to a question is not good manners." said the leader as he smirked, he clearly looked unaffected by the gun pointing at his head.

"Just tell me what I asked." said Azalea as she continues to glare at him.

"Well why do I need a portal for? Of course to go to the other side, stupid girl." answered the leader