Black and White

~What have I done
It wasn't supposed to be like this
I never meant to do this
This guilt is eating me alive
Because I can't live like this~

~What have I done It wasn't supposed to be like this I never meant to do this This guilt is eating me alive Because I can't live like this~

-Azalea
___________________________

"Please you can help us, dear. I know you want to. You are not harsh and cruel like others. You are too soft for this world. And that is your greatest strength. You can help us. We just want to see our lost families again. You see all these guards, they all volunteered, just because they wanted to see their missing and loved ones again. You can imagine how hard it is for one to lose someone they love and then when you have the chance to see them again, even that chance is taken away. But you can help us, Azalea dear, you can give us that chance again. You can become our hope." said Vidal with such sincerity that Azalea didn't know what to do.

She knew it was illegal to open up a portal just like this. She also knew that they were the bad guys, they can't be trusted. But the words that Vidal spoke, it made her think that maybe, maybe it wouldn't be wrong to help them. They just want to see their loved ones again, right?
It was all confusing. She didn't know what to do. She looked over to her friends who were blank faced as well. They looked like they were completely useless in this situation. She sighed. She then heard some footsteps. She looked up to see Leader walking, he had regained his conscious and was now all bandaged up. 'Wow that was quick,' she thought to herself.

~Leader

~Leader

"Listen Azalea, we don't want anything from you guys. From these people. From your friends and family. We just want to see our family again. I know what we did was wrong so far. But we didn't know what to do. It was our only way to see our family again. It was my only way to see my brother again. Please, you can do this. You just have to open up the portal and that's it." said Leader as his voice started cracking up.

Azalea was confused. She didn't want to help. But she also wanted to help. She knew her friends were surrounded. So she had to do something by herself. But what. She mentally slapped herself for taking their side. They killed innocent people. There was no way she was going to help them.

There was pin drop silence. After a while Leader said, "This is taking a lot of time. I can't wait this much." he said as he motions their guards to point at Azaleas friends.
"Kill them please."