Decide

~Is it wrong to have freedom
Is it wrong to do what you want
Is it wrong to live how you want
Is it so wrong to love whoever you want~

~Is it wrong to have freedom Is it wrong to do what you want Is it wrong to live how you want Is it so wrong to love whoever you want~

~Lark
_______________________
"What?" asked Azalea.

Everyone stood there in intense. Thinking about what did the leader had in mind.

"Come with us" said the Leader smiling.

"What?" said Azalea, she was thinking of what the leader was playing this time.

"Hey! You said you would leave my friends alone if I told you where the secret portal was!" Said Aster

"I never said that, get your memory checked. You yourself, said that. I never agreed to it." He said to Aster. 'Besides I'd rather take her,' he thought to himself as he looked at Azalea, 'after all she is the one who summoned the secret portal.' He thought.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, you are Azalea, daughter of a councilman who...," he motioned his head to the side," you know what I mean. And then many years later, his daughter magically opened up a secret portal, something which was unheard of ever before."

"You....how do you know all of this?" asked Azalea.

"I know your people did their best to hide it, but you can't keep hiding something forever, you know" replied the Leader.

"What do you want?" asked Azalea.

"You don't like this place don't you?" the leader asked.

"Why do you care?" Azalea replied.

"I'm a mind reader you know, just like how my friend over there, " he said as he looks at lark, "has the ability to mark people. Just like how he marked you. Although I don't know why he marked you, maybe you found out something about us that is a secret or maybe it could be because of his record of marking people so that they won't leave him. You see he is a loner. His parents abandoned him when he was little, and his grandparents then left him in the orphanage. Even in the shelter he was given everything less because there was no one paying for him due to his background, so to not be alone, he marks people. Well that's a story for another time." He said.

Azalea looked over at Lark, who upon hearing this looked kind of sad but more than sad he looked guilty to her.

"Now back to what I was saying, " said the leader, "you see, me and my higher ups, we hate this system. This system of dividing us all. We want equality and justice. Why must we be divided into different places when we are all human beings? Why must we be forced to not go into another place or even live their or perhaps even fall in love with someone from there? Why is it so wrong to have more experience, to do what you want, to go wherever you want, to love whomever you want? You, my dear, know very much what I am talking about. You hate this system too, don't you? You don't like people being treated differently. You don't like those taboos and myths concerning of what would happen if someone from another dimension comes to live in this dimension forever. You are a free spirited person aren't you?
You love melancholia because it has more freedom and peace. You love it because you don't have it. You want it. You want to run away from this place, right?
You feel like you are trapped in a cage here. It's all suffocating. You live in fear over here." He added with seriousness in his tone.