Lilacs

~The way we teased each other but still loved each other the most 
The way we would hide each other's things but still helped each other
The way we would annoy each other but still cared for each other the most
The way we fought with each other but still had each other's back
The way we lied to our parents but we still knew each other's secret
The way we loved each other not because we had the same blood but simply because you were my brother and I was your sister
Thanks for always being there for me
Please don't ever leave me alone brother~

~The way we teased each other but still loved each other the most  The way we would hide each other's things but still helped each other The way we would annoy each other but still cared for each other the most The way we fought with each other bu...

~Calla
_______________________
Flashback-

At age 5-

"Shhh....you are gonna wake mommy," said a five year old Calla as she tiptoed across a long hallway along the wall, making sure not to wake anyone up.

"Sorry but I'm really hungry, I can't wait to eat chocolates," said a five year old Alden who kept grinning to himself thinking of how good the chocolate must taste.

Today their uncle who lives in the main city had come to visit them. He had brought them a huge bag of chocolates as a gift. The twins were overjoyed, they wanted to eat the whole bag of chocolates right away, but they were stopped by their parents who told them that they would have a stomach ache if they ate all of it at once.

It was now midnight, and the twins had secretly got out of their room just to eat some chocolates.

They went down the stairs quietly and went straight to the kitchen.
Opening the fridge they saw the chocolates were on the top shelf.
To them it was like they had found a hidden treasure. They now had one more obstacle to pass, it was to get to that high place.

"Quick get down, let me get on your shoulders." whispered Calla

"Why do I have to get down?" whispered back Alden.

"Because you want the chocolates, now hurry!" whispered Calla.

Alden got down so that Calla could climb on her shoulders, he then stood up, making Calla on the same height as where the chocolates were. Calla quickly grabbed the whole bag, and came down.

They both quickly started eating the chocolates.

After a while, Calla looked at Alden and said, "Hey, how many have you had yet?"

"20" replied Alden as he opened a new bar of chocolate.

"That's not fair! I have only had 19" replied Calla."Give me this one, it's mine"

"No, it's the last one" said Alden as he moved the chocolate bar away from Calla.

Calla jumped and grabbed the chocolate bar. They both started pulling it to their sides.

"Give it to me!" said Calla

"No, I had it first!" replied Alden

They both continued to fight with each other when suddenly the lights in the kitchen were turned on. They heard footsteps. They looked up to find their father, standing there with his arms crossed.