Rose

~Don't look at me like that
It kills me
Don't say those words
It pains me
Don't make that expression
It makes me fall for you more~

~Don't look at me like thatIt kills me Don't say those words It pains meDon't make that expression It makes me fall for you more~

~Lark
___________________________
"Okay so we are leaving now," said Calla as she picked up a bag.

It was 2am in the morning.

"Are you sure you guys are gonna be fine?" asked Azalea

"Yes, for the millionth time we will be fine." replied Calla

"I know, it's just war....it's not a game you know." said Azalea

Violet came up to her and said, "You believe in us don't you? Then don't say those words."

"Yeah, you should be feeling sorry for the other guys who decided to pick a fight with us," replied Alden who clashed his fists together.

"I feel sorry for them for fighting an idiot." Said Calla

"You know that was totally pointless." Said Alden

"Nope, you being an idiot is pointless," replied Calla, "here carry this," she said as she threw a bag at Alden as he barely managed to catch it.

"Anyways, ignoring these two," said Violet as she hugged Azalea, "Im gonna miss you, take care!"

"I'm gonna miss you too, please take care of yourself." Azalea replied

Violet then went outside.

"Okay then bye" said Alden, "the next time you see me, I will be the hero that made us win the war!"

"Okay sure" said Mika, "Good luck"

"Well then, its time to go," said Wren to Azalea, "I know you are strong, so you can take care of yourself. Oh and stay away from Lark, I don't like that guy."

"Ooh someone's jealous," teased Azalea

Wren thought to himself for a second and then replied seriously, "Yeah, I am jealous."

Azalea wasn't expecting to hear this. She said, "Wha-" until she was cut off by Wren who smiled and said, "Take care then! I will be sure to win this"

"Take care of yourself and everyone else too." replied Azalea

Wren then went over to Mika and whispered, "Please take care of her"

"Idiot, don't worry, I would have done that even if you hadn't told me too," whispered Mika

"Take care of yourself too! Bye!"
said Wren as he went outside.

Those three had decided to sneak out at night, and go to the main city. Azalea and Mika had stayed behind to take out chips from everyone and to see things here.
------------------------------------------
Next day—

Azalea was working again at the shop. Her mother had gone to buy groceries. The guards were still there. Mika was helping her out.

Lark came by again, "Hi Lea!"
Azalea ignored him.