Snow 23.5

"Listen, you are to go and destroy those sinners forever."

"As you command."

"We are the guardians of these worlds. We must do what's best ."

"I agree. I shall not make you disappointed."

"Good."

----------------

I woke up in the middle of nowhere. I looked like a small 12-14 years old girl who had long white hair and red eyes. I walked and went to the nearby village. I looked around and saw people like me walking here and there going about their daily lives. Wait, did I say people? Who are people? Who am I? I question myself as I look at myself in the mirror nearby. I wander around seeing everything as if I have been seeing it for the first time. Well it was my first time. And then while wandering, I ended up in front of a library. I went inside. It was filled with books. Wait, did I just say book? What are books? Are you supposed to eat them?

I took one book from the shelf and I put it in my mouth and started pressing my jaws into it. But it didn't work. As I was doing this, a girl walk passed me. She saw me. I saw her. We both stared at each other for a while. I then saw the way she was holding the book and was reading it. I then understood what books meant.

I opened up the books and saw many words written on it. It was so difficult. What the hell was this. I decided that if I were to read, I had to start from the basics. So I went to the nursery section and started reading books from there.

In this way I read a lot. I started living in the library. Within a few months, I had finished reading and memorising every single book in the library.

I then went to the next village and I lived in their library.
In this way I kept on moving from one place to another, from one library to another and memorising every single thing.

During my journey, I trained myself.
I had not forgotten what I was sent here to do. It was my sole mission.

At last, I reached the town where I met people who changed my lives forever.

~Snow

~Snow

I got admitted into the academy and I finished academy within two years even though it was a total six years course and then a few years of training.

And then one day they said they would assign me to a team.
I didn't felt anything as always.
But while waiting for my team to come, I felt excited or maybe it was nervousness. I don't know. I couldn't tell. But I haven't felt that feeling before. I don't feel things as I'm not human so it was strange for me. This tingling sensation, what was it?

As I sat there, I saw four people pass by me. These four were part of the squad 9, and I have heard they are supposed to be the best of the best. I've also heard they are arrogant, bossy and hot tempered people and also egoistic. Of course these are just rumours that I heard in the academy. Although these rumours were spread by my partner at the academy.