Perplexed

~No one knows who's wrong and who's right
From their point of view
No ones wrong
And everyone's right
It's no ones fault
But still we fight~

~No one knows who's wrong and who's right From their point of view No ones wrong And everyone's right It's no ones fault But still we fight~

~Leader
___________________________

At Melancholia—

"Okay now, take me to this location." said Leader as he hands out an address to Aster, "Now."

"I would if it weren't for us being in the middle of nowhere!" replied Aster

"Whose fault so you think it is?" He replied back

"Not my fault, her portals unstable, it can make us go anywhere." said Aster, "by the way, our task forces will have detected such a large amount of people coming here, they are sure to come here any minute." she said.

"Oh don't lie. I told you I can read peoples mind. You turned off the system because you came secretly to Euphoria yourself. Nice try, by the way." replied the Leader
He then looked at Lark and said, "Do something. You know how to contact the boss."

"Sure," replied Lark as he took out a piece of glass and just touched it. Suddenly, many hover boarding cars appeared in front of them.

"Look our ride is here. Now take us where we want to go." said Leader to Aster

"I don't get this. You guys are stupid. What's the point of all of this?" said Aster

"You don't need to get this, and as for what's the point, I'm sure your friend can help you explain in the car.After all she understands better than everyone why we are doing this." said Leader as he looked at Azalea who still looked confused as to what she did was right or wrong.

They all get into the car. Aster shows them the location they want to go to. It's some sort of an island, which is from a few days ride from where they were. She sets the destination in one of the car and the rest follows it.
She is then locked up in a cell in one of the cars.

After a while, Azalea comes up to Aster. It was a bit more than midnight.

"Aster, are you asleep?" she whispered.

Nothing.

"Psst...Aster, wake up." she whispered again.

"What?" came a reply from Aster

"Don't worry, I will get you out of here." whispered Azalea

"I know you will, but tell me something first, did you really join there side?" Aster asked .

"No, ofcourse not. I just can't believe why they would invite me. They are stupid. I thought they would be more intelligent than this." said Azalea as she chuckled.

"Yeah that's also surprises me. I never thought they were that stupid." said Aster, "but why did you agree?"

"I thought it'd be a good chance to save you." replied Azalea in an instant.