'9' bitch

Throughout the entire art lesson, I was occupied with my thoughts. Why was Yuta so concerned about me all of a sudden?

Ten nudged my shoulder "Aecha... we're supposed to be finished soon"

I stared at the blank paper in front of me before resting my head on it "I don't want to"

Ten patted my back "Are you alright?"

My first instinct was to lie, but Chittaphon was actually one of my best friends and a good listener, so why not finally confide in someone?

Just as I was about to tell him about my problems, our conversation was interrupted by someone entering the classroom.

Someone named Nancy. "Oh for fuck's sake", Ten sighed and tried turning away from the door.

"Miss Lee, my teacher asked for some more pencils, would you be so kind to provide them?", the raven haired girl asked our teacher, who happily went away into the storage room.

And – of course – Nancy used the opportunity to sway her hips while walking over to Ten and me, twirling her hair around.

I couldn't help but chuckle, apparently she really was crushing on Ten. Which was especially hilarious since he was not interested. At all.

"Hey Oppa, what a coincidence to meet you here", she squeaked, not even acknowledging me.

Ten turned around with a pained expression "Oh, hey Nancy"

"Have you checked your phone? I sent you a DM yesterday", she kept on pestering him.

"Uh yeah, I saw it", he brushed her off, a fake half-smile on his face.

At that point, I couldn't contain my laughter anymore. Nancy shot me a glare that could kill, but I didn't care. The fact that she didn't take the hint at all was simply too hilarious.

"And you are?", she raised an eyebrow sceptically.

"Choi Aecha", I managed to get out between laughing.

Nancy clapped her hands once "Oh! I didn't recognize you, you look even worse than on Insta", she flashed a condescending grin.

Was that supposed to hurt me? "At least I don't stalk boys - who clearly hate me - out of desperation", I hit back.

She gasped and looked at Ten "Oppa! Say something". Was she for real?

He sighed before getting up and pointing straight in her face "Fuck off, Nancy"

With a rather hurt expression, she strutted off, practically ripping the pencils out of our teacher's hands.

"What a bitch", I mumbled.

Ten nodded "I just hope she won't take revenge"

_____________