'35' lock

jeffreyhyun
guys i'm in english class rn
but the girls next to me are gossiping
is it true that jackson saved you from the thots(tm) @ aecha

blessmeaecha
taeyong did
but jackson as well

domedoyoung
i don't ever need to watch dramas again
bc this is REAL

osakaprince
calm thyself

tenoutoften
so in what grade is loverboy

jojojohnny
not in mine

tytracktytrack
he's in ours
we have a few classes together

jeffreyhyun
i want him in mine
jackson always made class so much more fun

osakaprince
omg same

blessmeaecha
jfc just marry him guys

tenoutoften
nah that's your mans

blessmeaecha
he
ain't
my
whatever

domedoyoung
sissssss

haechannie
let her LIVE
if their relationship didn't work the first time
why should it now

blessmeaecha
FACTS
now let me breathe

_________________

The thing with Jackson was - when he set his mind on something, he wouldn't stop until he got it.

"How have you been? Everything alright with those girls?", his brown eyes were locked onto mine as he inched closer across the table. Since the library was almost empty, we had an entire corner to ourselves.

Jackson's presence didn't really disturb me, it was just weird. Maybe that was why my arms crossed automatically, trying to keep up a little bit of personal space.

"Yeah I guess. They've been as jealous as ever though", my mind replayed the past weeks' events, especially the ones involving Taeyong when we -

"Ah, they'all always find something to bash you for", Jackson smiled before carefully placing a hand on my shoulder. My eyes flickered to his fingers caressing the fabric of my sweatshirt.

I cursed my heart for beating so fast at every little of his actions. I cursed myself for being so nervous. But mostly, I cursed myself for thinking of Taeyong in that very moment. What the hell was wrong with me?

"You know, I've really missed you, Aecha", his voice was so tender, as if he was afraid to scare me.

My mouth opened. I should tell him that I feel the same way. But something in me stopped working and all I managed was a smile. I felt so horrible, why couldn't I reply?

"Why did you come back?"

It was the least I could do to continue the conversation. To not leave it awkwardly hanging.

Jackson bit his lip "They kicked me out of my new school. So now I'm back here and have to repeat the grade"

What the hell did he do? "And your parents? Did they move back here, too?"

He smirked "No, I live alone now"

I knew him well enough to get the implication. Good to know he hadn't changed.

______________