'11' first

"What are you up to?", Taeyong's voice rang through the speaker as soon as I picked up the call. What the hell did he want this early in the morning?

"On my way to school, idiot", I groaned. The sidewalk was empty except for the occasional student sluggishly walking, just like me.

It was silent for a while "You wanna skip?"

"Hell no, my mom would kill me", his suggestion fell on deaf ears. Of course it intrigued me for a moment, but with the upcoming exams, I really couldn't afford missing lessons.

"Lame", he hung up.

Idiot. Despite him behaving this weirdly, Taeyong kind of started to grow on me, which was, in hindsight, not good at all.

At break, I had almost forgotten about this morning's weird encounter. My feet carried me through the hallways, no destination in mind. The wing I had reached was unusually quiet, which only made the faint music coming from one of the classrooms stand out all the more. With furrowed brows, I pushed open the door a little bit.

The sight of his silver hair made my heart jump for a split second.

"Hey Taeyong", I walked into the empty room, causing his head to jerk up.

"Oh, hi", he smiled, mustering me.

I sat down on the table in front of him, resting my head on my propped up hands. The atmosphere was oddly tense for no reason. Or maybe it was because of the obvious elephant in the room.

"Aecha?", Taeyong suddenly asked, turning off the music that blasted from his speakers.

I nodded, my heart speeding up at the sound of his voice.

Taeyong's eyes wandered over my face as he got up, leaning forward on his table.

His face inched closer to mine until there were only a few centimetres left. I gulped.

At this moment, I was pretty sure of my impending death, the boy right in front of me was way too dangerous for my health, especially my heart that seemed to jump out of my body any second now.

"Will I ever get an answer?", he breathed, gaze switching between my eyes and my lips.

The goofy, slightly annoying Taeyong was completely gone. This was the same guy as at Yuta's. He intoxicated me with just his presence and his words drove me insane. The fact that he still wanted me seemed impossible to me.

"I- I-", my mouth couldn't get out any words.

Taeyong smirked while getting even closer "You don't know?"

He pissed me off, this cocky attitude was getting on my nerves. I collected myself for a second. Why was he always in control?

With one swift movement, I closed the distance between us, crashing my lips onto his as my hands connected behind his neck.

And for a split second, I had thrown off Lee Taeyong.

______________