'50' us

Taeyong pulled away from me, pouting "You didn't even let me finish"

I grinned, planting another peck on his lips "Sorry"

"There was a whole part coming up about how at first I was just attracted to your body, but then you snuck your way into my heart and -", he rambled, a slight blush on his cheeks.

It was too adorable so I decided to shut him up with another kiss, this time intensifying it.

Taeyong pulled me into his lap, caressing my sides as we continued making out. But this time, it was different, better than before.

"You know, I never considered you to be the confession type", I smirked as he pulled his shirt off.

"And I never thought you'd actually like me", he bit his lip.

I was surprised by his insecurity, was he for real? Did he never look into a mirror?

"Are you kidding me? You're, like, the perfect guy", my hands were tangled in his hair "It's actually weird that I didn't fall for you sooner, now that I think about it"

Taeyong's smile was so genuine, it made my heart melt. He kissed me softly once again, sending the butterflies in my stomach into absolute overdrive.

We were so lost in our own little world that I almost didn't hear her voice. Almost.

"Oh. My. God", Irene emphasized each word individually, giving me time to turn around and slam the door shut right in her stupid face.

"Don't think I won't tell Jackson!", she screeched, kicking the door.

Taeyong and I mustered each other for a second before erupting into laughter.

"We can't miss that, can we", he grinned before grabbing his shirt to put it back on. Sadly.

________________

I nervously walked down the stairs, hoping to see a familiar face in the crowd. Taeyong was trailing behind, the faint sound of his steps giving me reassurance.

It was a certain shrill voice that pulled me in the right direction "You REALLY should see this, Oppa"

Jackson's figure leant against the wall, arms crossed, eyes narrowed at Irene's frantic state.

"And what is it that he should see?", I tilted my head, satisfied to surprise them.

"You whoring around, Aecha", Irene spat out.

Jackson's eyes met mine, confused. Well, now was as good as any other time to clear things up.

Right as I was choosing the perfect snappy comeback, I felt an arm slinging around my shoulder.

Taeyong gave me a slight squeeze "All she did was kiss her boyfriend, I don't see anything wrong with that"

My cheeks flared up. Despite his confession, we hadn't had clarified our relationship status - well, he just had. It took some self restraint to not start giggling like a lovestruck child.

"Oh my God", I heard someone gasp in the crowd that had formed around our little situation.

It didn't surprise me all that much that the voice belonged to Doyoung, who gave a thumbs up as our eyes met. I grinned, full of hapiness and pride.

"Aecha... I thought you wanted to stay by my side", Jackson pouted, trying to warm my heart.

The look on his face did cause a tiny sting in my heart - but it was almost unnoticeable amidst all the good feelings.

"Ahem... guilt-tripping isn't cool", the not-so-subtle cough came from Ten. Of course.

"You know Jackson, I truly feel sorry for what has happened to you", my voice sounded stern "and I hope you appreciate how I tried cheering you up and keeping it to myself despite your constant over the top flirting"

For a moment, the bitterness in Jackson's face became evident.

"And I feel sorry for how disappointed you must feel right now", I glanced at Taeyong, immediately smiling at the thought that I was his girlfriend now "but we can't just turn back time. I have moved on and so should you - please"

My plea seemed to awaken something in Jackson, his eyes softening "You're right... I should accept how my life is now instead of clinging to the past", he sighed.

"Oh my, that's so strong of you", Irene put her hands onto his biceps "I've always admired you for who you are, Oppa"

Was she for real? Jackson seemed equally annoyed, brushing off her hands.

The mumbles around us became louder, affected by what had just happened. It felt only natural to intertwine my hand with Taeyong's with everyone watching.

As my friends made their way over to congratulate us, I once again felt like a character in one of Jaehyun's dramas. How had this become a reoccuring thing?

Speaking of which - Jaehyun appeared strutting inside from the garden, freezing at the scene in front of him.

He mustered us, a clueless look on his face "Did I miss something?"

________________