'20' stop

"Jaehyun wait!", I threw an apologetic glance towards Taeyong as I went after my best friend who had left the empty classroom as fast as he had entered it. Why did this turn into such a mess again?

"Honestly, I'm so disappointed in you", he finally stopped walking away, facing me with an expression that didn't look happy at all. Guilt instantly washed over me.

"I'm sorry", my voice was hitched from chasing him through the hallways.

It wasn't like Jaehyun to get angry at me, whatever I had done in the past. Wait, why was he even this furious? Sure, he was somehow involved in this, but kissing somebody wasn't bad.

I crossed my arms "It's none of your business what I do with Taeyong"

He furrowed his brows "I don't give a single fuck about what you two are doing, I just thought that you would tell me, your best friend, the truth", Jaehyun moved closer to me "the fact that you two actually have some kind of relationship changes the whole situation with those girls"

Why did he have to be right?

"I was actually planning to tell you, that's what I meant when I texted you", I sighed.

A slight smile fell on Jaehyun's face. It immediately relieved me to see that he wasn't as angry anymore.

He seemed to think about his next words for a few seconds "I'm sorry that I caused a scene like that", he bit his lip.

"It's okay, you couldn't have known what you walked into", I patted his arm. Everything seemed to be okay between us again.

"Actually, what did you even want to tell me?", my eyes darted back to the room in which I had left Taeyong. Was he still in there?

Jaehyun cleared his throat "Forget it. Wasn't my business to tell you anyway"

Taeyong
everything okay?

Aecha
yeah sorry for storming out like that earlier

Taeyong
it's fine
what did jaehyun want?

Aecha
i was actually planning to meet him in that room lol
he was just pissed that i didnt tell him the truth about you and me

Taeyong
well now he knows I guess

Aecha
yeah lmao
do you think its weird that someone knows now?

Taeyong
wasn't exactly a secret was it

Aecha
I guess youre right

Taeyong
it just annoys me that we had to stop lol

_____________