'51' taeyong

domedoyoung
imagine watching a drama scene
in real life
with your friends involved
absolutely CAN relate

tenoutoften
honestly best moment of my life

jojojohnny
??

tenoutoften
*second best moment of my life

jeffreyhyun
yeah uhm
imagine missing your best friend's iconic clapback
and her finally getting together with the guy she likes
CAN RELATE :(

blessmeaecha
:(

osakaprince
pretty sure i saw some people filming
so u can watch it on yt or something

tytracktytrack
we can reenact it if you want

haechannie
please do
actually
imma be real
and y'all know this means a lot coming from me
you guys
get my seal of approval

blessmeaecha
omg
♥♥♥

tytracktytrack
i feel so honoured

themarklee
I'm soooo happy for you guys!

jojojohnny
we should celebrate

osakaprince
well actually
my parents are gone

jeffreyhyun
the déjà-vu is strong

jojojohnny
promise i'll break nothing this time

haechannie
nice try

___________________

It was a celebration of everything we'd been through over the past months. All of us just hanging out at Yuta's house, drinking and doing stupid shit. I sat on the couch, next to Jaehyun, watching some of the others play beer pong. It amazed me how similar it felt to the evening Taeyong had made that inappropriate offer - yet everything was different now.

Ten and Johnny were taking cute couple pictures, finally confident in their relationship. Mark and Haechan were busy debating who caused the stain on the kitchen floor, neither willing to confess their mistake. I couldn't help but smile, all of my friends being here after everything that had happened just seemed too perfect.

"Hey Aecha?", Jaehyun disrupted my blissful thoughts, his excitement had finally faded after Taeyong's and my whacky reenactment of the events at Jackson's party.

He seemed unsure whether to continue so I impatiently gestured for him to spit out whatever was bothering him.

"I downloaded a dating app"

"NO WAY", I burst out, slapping my best friend's arm "show me your profile, oh my God, have you met someone yet?"

Jaehyun shushed me "No need to tell everyone", he hesitantly pulled out his phone to show me.

"Here, and I'm not even sure whether I'm gonna keep my profile"

With the skeptical eyes of a best friend, I scanned through his pictures and bio, pursing my lips as I handed him back his phone.

"You're good to go, my friend. Besides, you've been single for way too long"

Jaehyung frowned "No need to point that out", he seemed to think for a while before adding "Maybe I'll actually meet someone, who knows"

I grinned and pinched his cheek "And do you know when you'll start? Right now!", I got up, pointing at his phone "When I get back from the bathroom, you better have at least three possible marriage candidates"

My best friend chuckled "Get lost, Aecha"

Still amused by that exchange, I entered the hallway leading to the bathroom. Although Yuta had fixed it last time we had been at his house, only one of the lights seemed to be still working. A sudden wave of uneasiness came over me and I turned around. As if my déjà-vu hadn't been big enough already, Taeyong stood right in front of me.

"You do know that you scared the shit out of me. But not as much as you did back then", I grinned.

He bit his lip "I was kind of going for that"

We moved closer towards each other, his presence now familiar and comforting to me instead of intimidating. 

I rested my head on Taeyong's shoulder, pulling him into a hug "I'm glad we made it"

"Me too", he planted a kiss onto my forehead "Although I tried to pick you up in such a lame way"

We both giggled, still in each other's arms.

I tilted my head to look up at Taeyong, putting on my best impression of his voice "Let's fuck"

He smirked "You don't have to ask me"

___________________

A/N: I hope someone noticed the parallels to the first chapter hehe, also thank you for putting up with the long break and please read the next chapter! ♥