'25' hush

A/N: ayyy I hope this isn't too cringey alsooooo listen to Hush by Miss A for this chapter if you'd like some bgm

My heart raced dangerously fast as I approached Taeyong's front door. The night breeze felt especially cool against my hot skin, excited for what was to come. I took a deep breath and knocked.

The door was immediately opened by Taeyong, who was in a loose shirt and sweatpants, his hair slightly messed up. For a split second, my brain stopped functioning - until he grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside. With a loud thud, the door closed, my back immediately being slammed against it.

I breathed heavily into our kiss "Aren't your parents home?"

Taeyong took no time to answer, instead closing the tiny bit of distance that had remained between our bodies, his hands roaming all over mine. It felt so natural to kiss his soft lips that I forgot about everything else.

When he stopped, I felt like a piece of me went missing. Confused, I searched for his dark brown eyes. He smirked, amused by my reaction "You're so needy"

"Says the one who attacked me in the entrance", I countered, catching my breath.

Taeyong raised an eyebrow "Couldn't resist", he once again took my wrist, leading me up the stairs. My heartbeat increased with every step we took. I was ready.

His room was clean and minimalist, the huge bed immediately catching my attention. Taeyong mustered me, before placing his hands on my waist, coming dangerously close to my face.

"And no, my parents aren't home", he smiled, softly kissing my neck. I melted into his touch, amazed by his sudden gentleness.

I inhaled sharply as he suddenly bit my neck, continuing his sentence "so you can be as loud as you want". My heart skipped several beats at that statement but I chose to leave it unanswered. Damn that boy and his duality.

A/N: from here on, this will get mature soooo yeah you've been warned

We went over to the bed, finally connecting our lips again. Since it had been Taeyong who was in control all the time, I decided to switch things up and straddle his lap. He bit his bottom lip, which only got me going more, leaving kisses up and down his neck and jawline.

Taeyong slowly slid his hands under my shirt, as if he was afraid I would stop him. I pushed them up further and continued grinding on him, a low groan escaping his mouth. It was honestly one of the hottest things I'd ever heard.

"Why are you so good at this", he murmured between kisses, roaming his hands over my chest.

I started getting impatient with our lack of progress, so I tugged at his shirt, signalling for him to take it off. Taeyong happily complied - however I wasn't prepared for seeing abs. I couldn't help but stare, getting even more turned on by the sight of his low hanging sweatpants and nothing above.

He grinned, teasing me by flexing his stomach. I bit my lip "You're such a showoff"

Taeyong chuckled, before flipping me around and hovering above me "And you like it", his eyes fixated me, full of lust.

I tried kissing him again but Taeyong had other plans as he scooted down lower on the bed, tugging at the waistband of my leggings before pulling them off painfully slowly.

Soon after, the rest of our clothes followed and we were back to heavily making out.

Taeyong suddenly stopped, mustering me for a second "Aecha, you're so beautiful"

I couldn't help blushing. Why, out of all the things we had said so far, was that the one that flustered me?

"I've waited so long for this", he groaned as he entered me. I inhaled sharply, overwhelmed by the pleasure.

Taeyong didn't stop kissing me, not for one second, while he started picking up tempo. I was ecstatic, his name leaving my mouth in high-pitched screams.

"D-don't stop", my hands raking up and down his back. I had never thought that anyone could make me feel so good. 

We moaned as we reached our climax together. The warm feeling in my core didn't stop for several minutes as we collapsed on the bed, completely exhausted. Finally.

______________