• 1 •

14 August
min's pov

junkyu ma boo ♥️ would like to send you a message
accept || decline

junkyu ma boo ♥️:
min min ah
where are u?
come to the park please
i'll be there

you:
i'm at home
ok
i'm preparing
i'll be there soon
wait for me :)

__________

it has been exactly 6 months since he confessed to me. after we graduated, we both auditioned to YG and both of us got in! we were very excited when we first heard the news. but we knew that we had to break up. after we talked to CEO Yang about this matter, he decided to make an exception. he told us that we were very talented and he would close one eye on us if we promise to keep our relationship away from the public eye, and to be able to prioritise our training and dates. we agreed and promised him that whatever we do, we won't let it relationship get in the way. since today was our free day, i wondered what he was going to do.

when i reached the park, i saw no trace of anyone there. then when i tried calling junkyu, i felt someone back hug me. when i turned around, our lips met.

"yah kim junkyu! byuntae ah! you pervert. aish. come here!"

i yelled as he ran away. i chased him around the park and other passers by must have thought we were very childish.

when i finally caught him, i was panting like crazy. he came over and patted me on my back. so much for a fun date hehe.

after burning some calories, we decided to go to the nearby café to gain them back.

"starbucks!!" i gasped sarcastically like i have never eaten it in like months. but the truth was i just had it yesterday :)

a/n:
tbh i do t even know if anybody really reads my works but if u even do and read till this part, leave me any suggestions for my next book. i am tied between a yoonbin ff or treasure 13/ygtb imagine ><
i'll try to update everyday since it's the hols now too :)))