• 6 •

a/n: guys don't come at me. i speak fluent english but i'm really confused with "practise" and "practice" so i'll change it if i have any mistakes when i'm free. don't mind me for now haha
and thank you @DarkThoughtsDarkMind
for voting for me :) i really appreciate it :")

junkyu's pov
the next day was back to the norm. we had to practice for 8 hours non stop. but what was surprising was that the first thing our manager said when she came in the room was that we would have to change our practice routine.

"mwo? survival programme?"

"ne.. sajangnim also said that he will eliminate some trainees from the show completely as only 28 trainees are allowed to compete."

28...i know why. it's CEO Yang's fave no.

"but gwanlijia-nim, you know that all us silverboys have trained with each other for so long, is the elimination really necessary?"

"im afraid yes, junkyu. mianhae. i cannot do anything too. i might be your manager but i do not have the final say. i can only wish you all luck."

"ahh, ani. this is just a dream. how could he?" i ran my hands through my hair. i was very frustrated. it's frustrating how ceo yang wants to train and keep trainees in their dungeon to only be released with no benefits.

"geokjeonghajima, we will all make debut together. if not, let's meet at the end." noa and raesung told me.

"so boys, tomorrow please report here by 7.30pm for your individual monthly evaluation. ceo yang will then evaluate and choose 28 boys. fight for this opportunity well you know ceo yang likes the number 28 very much and would not allow any exceptions. i know this has came as a surprise to you, but please prepare for the evaluation tomorrow." with that, the manager left us alone in our training room.

after training and preparing for the evaluation, i felt my everywhere aching. my arms and legs were sore, and my core felt weak due to the crazy amount of workout we had to do. i worked very hard for this opportunity and i'm not gonna let it slide past me. since it's given, i will gladly take it.

at the end of the day, us trainees just went back to our respective dorms. (just pretend they live separately cos a apartment can't fit like 10+ people all in there.)

once i reached the dorm, i immediately whipped out my phone to call min. i didn't see her all day even though we work and train in the same building.

"wah, hyung is in love. missed your girl huh." yedam teased as he creeped up behind me which did scare me a bit.

"yah you shit why did you do that. we haven't turned on all the lights and you're here scaring me. if i can't sleep you know who's gonna have a tough life." i said out of anger. what's wrong with calling min?