• 7 •

min's pov

incoming call from junkyu ma boo ♥️
accept || decline

"yeoboseyo? junkyu ah?"

"ne min... will it be convenient
if u meet me at the little
convenience shop
in the middle of our
dorm blocks?"

"yes sure! i'm on my way,
see you there !"

with that, we ended the call. i was confused and curious as to why junkyu wanted to meet me so urgently. was something wrong?

as i was about to cross the road to the convenience store, i saw that same girl from lotte world. and as far as i'm concerned, she was flirting with junkyu. in a fit of anger, i just crossed the road without waiting for the green lift since there were 99.9% no cars.

"hi sorry may i know-"

"oh so you are junkyu's girlfriend? i can't believe he chose an ugly bitch to be his partner forever. i was just telling him how he should choose someone better like me." she said as she flipped her hair in a sassy manner.

"yah! i don't care what you said about her. i have long gave up on you so stop bothering me. i love MIN not YOU so why don't you just the the fck away from me? why did you stalk me?" junkyu retorted. he was about to slap her when i grabbed his hand to stop him.

"you're gonna ruin your reputation," i whispered in junkyu's ear. he put his hand down.

"come on! fight me scaredy-cat. i didn't stalk you by the way. i am now a trainee of YG Ent. sucks for you if you don't have a career path yet." she said as she sashayed away like the REAL bitch.

i started breaking down. what she said really hurt me. when she said i don't deserve junkyu. i was really hurt it was as if she stabbed me in my heart.

"hey hey, what's wrong? is it because of what she said? min...min... tell me what's wrong?" junkyu asked as he comforted me. i nodded my head yes.

"remember, what ever you do, i will only love my one and only min. even when the sky comes crashing down, you'll be the only one i love. i worked hard to win your heart and i'm never gonna let you go. besides i promised your dad if i do anything-" without any warning, min's lips crashed into mine and i kissed back. after a while, we broke the kiss and she hugged me tightly.

"thank you, junkyu. thank you for loving me even tho i'm ugly."

"yah!" junkyu said as he slapped me on my shoulder playfully. "lets go in to get some food. i still have something to tell you."

after getting us each a cup of ramyun, we sat at the window seats.

"so min... i've been really stressed these few days. yg is gonna eliminate 22 out of 50 male trainees and i'm really scared i'm one of the 22."