• 9 •

min's pov
never did i know, that that will be the last time.
never did i know, that i might have lost him.
never did i know, that it was the wrong choice.

hahaha have you scrolled down enough?

omg you thought ;)

junkyu's pov
"junkyu~!"

i heard someone call me. it didn't sound like min so i didn't want to turn back.

"yah! oppa, why are you ignoring me?"

"cos you're not min."

"omg junkyu. it's time you get over her like how you got over me. or maybe you should get back to me." i said. but junkyu just pushed me away.

"oppa~!"

"don't call me that. only min can."

out of the blue, minyoung suddenly hugged me.

"what do you want?!" i said as i jerked her away, much more violently. "you already know i found a better girlfriend so why don't you just back off? you'll never get a chance."

she just rolled her eyes and said, "i can do whatever i want. junkyu, you don't understand how broken i felt when you broke up with me. i thought you loved me? but it pains me more to find out that you have moved on so quickly. i became depressed, junkyu. you don't know anything." she said as she rolled up her sleeves.

"you think you can convince me to get back to you like that? bitch, never gonna happen. makeup is as advanced as technology, you think i'll trust you taht those are real scars? get off-"

i was cut off by minyoung who has already crashed her lips onto mine without any warning. i pushed her away immediately to only hear something crashing behind me.

min? did she see what happened?