• 3 •

junkyu's pov
once we sat on the ride seats, i had a super bad feeling. i didn't know whether it was because i was scared or because i had an intuition. i don't know why.

after the first ride, i was okay. but that was when min said she wanted to take it again. i was like cursing but it was our anniversary i wanted to make her as happy as possible. then, she decided to take advantage of me and went to a different yet so alike ride. at the end of the rides, i had to run to the toilet to puke.

omg min please don't drag me to these kind of nerve wrecking, almost death experience rides :(

on my way to the toilet, i knew why i felt something ominous. it was my ex, with her friends.

"oh? is that junkyu?" my ex, minyoung, asked as she tapped my shoulder. "it's been so long !! how are u?"

"sorry i think you're talking to the wrong person."

"how could i? we dated for 1 and a half years, i think i know my ex when i see him." she said as she hugged me.

•—————•

min's pov
after riding all those rides, junkyu ran to the toilet. i think i just killed my kyu-pid 😉

"i'll wait for u outside the café." i said as i pointed to 'lotte caffe'.

after around 10 minutes, junkyu was still nowhere in sight. so i decided to go to the toilet to check if he was there. unexpected, i saw him talking to a girl and a boy. as i approached them, i caught the gust of what they were saying.

"how could i? we dated for 1 and a half years, i think i know my ex when i see him." the girl said as she hugged him.

what?! junkyu? ex? why didn't he tell me?