sincerely, a/n

hello everyone !!

you might have been wondering why i decided to end the book on such a rushed note.

i have many reasons why:

1) i don't want to be a "burden". like i take so long to publish the chapters and i usually forget about them due to school. it's really stressful now since it's streaming year where we will be sorted into classes based on our overall scores. my parents are pushing me very hard so i can meet their expectations and writing these books are like a getaway for me. but sometimes, i don't even have the getaway time. study study study. the only time i can write is on the car, and the quality of my chapters become so shitty because i have motion sickness. i publish like 3 chapters, to maybe none sometimes. i'm really sorry for the delayed and inconsistent publishing.

2) i have quite low self-esteem. my friends know i use wattpad and they use it to stalk me. and i have low confidence that's why i'm afraid of getting judged by my friends for writing cringey fan fictions. their logic is that wattpad is to write new novel/stories, but aren't fan fictions new stories too? an alternate universe. this might be the last book i'll write in a long time till i finally "gain" my confidence back. i actually saw my friends reading this and they were snickering at it. i felt really kwjdkskskksks mad at myself? and i felt like deleting the book but i saw the reads and the comments that you left and i thought that i should continue it because i was overwhelmed by the support ><

3) i'm close to failing english and literature. these 2 subjects are one of my worst subjects (and possibly most hated ones). i don't seem like i'll fail those subjects while writing this, do i? haha i'm not the language person and my parents talked to me about how i have a bit of problems with that. like when i text you a scenario i experienced, and when i finally see you face to face to talk about it, i can say totally different scenarios, though in my mind, they are both only 1. i wrote this only to improve my writing (but apparently it doesn't help) and to be able to "write what i think".

when i saw the first book of my junkyu fanfic reached like 1k+ reads, i was really overwhelmed and touched. the first few days when the reads remained idle, i actually considered deleting the book, cos no one reads them?! but later on, there were more and more reads and i anticipated writing good stories for y'all.

sometimes, there are ups and downs in life. and at some point, you'll start to lose your real meaning of life and confidence. but after all that has happened, you have to find them back.
(i'm in the midst of gaining my confidence back tho hahaha i'm in no right to advice y'all)

for all my dear readers,
good luck for all you're future endeavours. if you feel lonely and wanna talk, hit me up :)

i really appreciate your support for my 2 junkyu fanfics so far. i might continue my ygtb imagines since it's a one shot chapter so i might be able to update more frequently.