• 16 •

min's pov
"min! time to take your- oops sorry i didn't see that coming!" mum just barged into the room while holding my tray of medicine. we pulled apart almost immediately and i ended up knocking my head on the bed frame and i jerked away too fast. junkyu fell off the chair too as he pushed himself away. our faces were as red as tomatoes.

"i-imo i'm sorry maybe i should just-"

"it's okay junkyu. kissing is so natural young people live to kiss their counterparts nowadays. you know when her dad was courting me, we kissed almost everyday whether it was little pecks or make-"

"enough, eomma! yah hajima! don't continue! please jebal eomma!"

"arraseo haha mianhae. i got too carried away. your father was so sweet and nice. by the way, have you guys made up?"

i rolled my eyes at her. "you're asking the obvious."

"haha fine i'll get going! i still have some office paperwork to complete!" my mum said before she officially took her leave.

"that was awkward. i'm sorry for being jealous."

"it's okay, min. the truth was that she was going to migrate to america soon so she wanted to tell me goodbye. and she has lived in america before so their custom is to hug people. i'm sorry if i made you angry."

"i love you."

"i love you too."

"let's never break up. let's debut together and end our careers together for our marriage."

"haha sure min! i'll break up with you on our wedding day cos then you won't be my girlfriend anymore. you'll be my mrs kim."

"eee" i said as i slapped junkyu's arm playfully. i know i'm greedy, but as much as i still wanted to be park min, i also wanted to be his.