• 18 •

SHOCKING:
TREASURE 13's JUNKYU JUST PROPOSED TO JEWEL's MIN AT CAFÉ HEAVEN

junkyu's pov
it has been 7 years since we debuted and first started dating. i decided to propose to her. i consulted ceo yang and he agreed to it since we are both close to 30 and he doesn't want to 'obstruct' our love life. i decided to propose today since it was our break.

you:
a-nae (wife) yah!
can you meet me at café heaven?
like...
now?

mrs kim min 💏♥️:
waeyo?
i'm not your wife btw
just...not yet

you:
what do you mean you're
not my wife? just wait
and see ;)

mrs kim min 💏♥️:
fine i'll be there in 10

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"junkyu!"

i turned around to see who called me. it was min. when i saw her approaching, i quickly patted the ring box in my pocket and winked at the waiter. he knew what to do.

"annyeong min!" i said as i stood up and brought her to her seat.

"why so formal?" she asked. i think she suspects something.

"nothing. let's eat!"

time skippy to after their food

"min, please excuse me, i'm going to go to the washroom for a bit."

min's pov

after 10mins, junkyu still wasn't back from the washroom. as i was about to find him, he suddenly walked back with a bouquet in his hands and a smirk on his face.

"wtf, junkyu?"

"min, it has been 7 years since we met and started dating. you have taught me how to love again after i was dumped, and how to become a better person. without you, my life won't be complete. now that you're here, you and i complete it. will you be my mrs kim?"

"i-i-i do! of course i do!"

i never expected junkyu to propose to me today. or in forever. in front of a crowd who were his fans? i must be a really lucky person.

;);):):):):):)):):):):):):):):):):):):)):

time skippy to wedding dayyyy :)

"soohye!! i'm very scared and nervous! reporters will be there i don't want them to publish my embarrassing moment if i fall!"

"relax min. i'm sure many people will sue them f they dare. you're really lucky to have such a handsome groom..."

"i heard my name." junkyu said as he burst into my dressing room.

"wow...min...you look..."

"ahjfjeks i must look ugly for you to stare at me in shock. soohyeee!"

"no! min! you look...very pretty. i can't believe i'm gonna marry a goddess."

—————————————

"kim junkyu, do you take min park as your wife?"

"i do."

"min park, do you take kim junkyu as your husband?"

"i do."

"you may now exchange rings and kiss the bride."

the crowd went wild when junkyu kissed me. we held there for a few seconds before breaking apart.

"when it comes to you,
you're the only one i love."

• end •