• 4 •

min's pov
i could tell he was very awkward because he was stuttering and stuff.

"umm sorry but i have to do something so please just let me go yeah!" i heard junkyu say. when he turned around and got ready to leave, he saw me.

"min!" he exclaimed but i just ran away from him.

with his long legs, he finally caught me.

"why didn't u tell me you had an ex? and she hugged you?" i asked and i avoided eye contact as far as possible.

"min...i want to forget that past. she was a bitch for leaving me for another guy. i want to put that aside and lead a new life." junkyu said.

fine. valid enough. but she hugged him?

"then why did she hug you?"

"i really don't know min. we haven't talked in years. in fact she migrated to america after that. so maybe that's the western tradition?"

"mmm...fine i forgive u but promise me nothing like this will happen again. remember i'm the only girl your arms can hold."

"pinky promise!" he said as he offered me his pinky.

~~~~~~~~~~

junkyu's pov
when i turned around, i saw min running away.

"min..." i mumbled as i started chasing her.

when i finally caught her, i back hugged her.

she then asked me about her. i sighed. i didn't want to talk nor think about her. she done so much hurt and damage to me before. i want to forget her. i just patiently answered min's questions. she asked me if i promise not to hug any other girl other than her. cute :)

"pinky promise!" i said as she smiled weakly and intertwined our finger.

after we left Lotte World, we went to min's house. she hasn't been back there in ages and she said she wanted to introduce me to her parents.

her parents were aware that we were dating but they never saw who.

when i reached her house, i was pretty much amazed. it looked so much grander than from the outside. she smiled shyly as she invited me in.

"eomma!! appa !! i brought my nam-chin back!!" she shouted. then almost immediately, her parents walked down. her mom gasped as her dad nodded slowly.

"min ah, your boyfriend is very handsome!" my mum gushed as she tried observing junkyu from all angles.

"mom...you're making him uncomfortable. i said as i slapped (gently) her hand off junkyu.

"take care of min well. as you already know, unless she didn't tell you, she is the only child. she's our precious gem, so please take good care of her."

"of course i will, min appa-nim! i will love her all my life, my first love and girlfriend."