• 15 •

junkyu's pov
for the next few days, i just cried my eyeballs out everyday. i locked myself up in my room and only came out when it was my meal time. i became really depressed and i don't know what to do. min's mum called me several times but i refused to answer her calls. one day, i accidentally clicked accept so i had no choice but to answer it.

"annyeonghasaeyo, imo."

"annyeong junkyu ah! min would like to see you. can you please come to the hospital now?"

"n-ne?"

"long story short. i will let mum explain. please come now."
"a-arraseo. i'll be there in 10."

after i hung up, it left me very confused. min? wants? to? see? me? why? why does she want to talk to me if she can't remember me? i guess i just have to wait and see what happens next.

time skippy to the hospital 🏥

i knew which ward min was in so i just walked straight into it. when i walked in, i saw min sitting on her bed, puffy eyed, talking to her mother. not wanting to ruin her moment, i decided to turn away. but min must have saw me cos her mum opened the door to let me in.

"junkyu, don't run away from what's yours. take it and leave."

min's mom whispered in my ear. i didn't understand what she meant at first so i just forgot about it for a while.

"eomma, can you let me talk to him privately?"

"sure, min. i'll be waiting outside. call me if you need anything." min's mum replied smiling.

after she left, there was a moment to awkward silence.

"umm soooo....." min broke the silence. "junkyu, iamreallysorryforpretendingthatididntloveyouor knowyouanymorepleaseforgivemeiloveyou." her words spit out rapidly like fire and she looked down after that.

"jagiyah, can you repeat it for me one more time slower? i said as i grinned slightly.

"i wanted to say, junkyu i am really sorr- wait did you just call me honey? does that mean y-y-you..."

"yes min. i love you. i was really sad the past few days when you refused to acknowledge my existence and i felt like dying. i also wanted to leave yg and quit being an idol cos i know i won't be with my love. i hope you still remember your unnies tok because they came to see you everyday. i love you, min. please don't ever leave me like that again..." i said and i cupped my hand on min's cheeks and our lips met.

"i'm so sorry if i hurt you, i just wanted to test and see if you truly love only me."