• 17 •

time skippy to the debut showcase !!!

min's pov
it's the day we have been waiting for. our debut. after i got discharged, we trained for a while more before me could officially debut. though i have been weakened after the accident, i was still grateful to still keep my place in the final lineup.

while i was still under hospital care, yg decided to debut treasure 13 first so that the fans won't be too restless while waiting for the "next generation".

my accident has delayed unnies but they decided to wait for me since my leader, sua unnie didn't want to leave me out. after all, we have spent practically our whole life with each other. it's kinda heart breaking if one of us don't debut.

junkyu ma boo ♥️ is calling.....
accept || decline

"minnnnnn!!"
"yes?"

"i'm sorry but i won't be able
to make it to your debut
showcase as i'm busy preparing
something. but i will try to make
it to your other music shows!"

"ah junkyu it's okay! i understand
if you're busy. let's meet soon!"

"i'm so sorry, i'll ask my manager nim
if i can meet you later. wait for my
call!"

"okay bye! i have to get ready!"

i was actually very sad when he said he couldn't come for my debut showcase. i mean...when i was still on hospital leave, i tried negotiating with my nurses and mum to see if i could attend his debut showcase. i felt really hurt when he said he couldn't come. well, at least he called to apologise.

"min! let's go! we have to gather backstage!"

"okay, coming!"

()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"bling! bling! shine! annyeonghasaeyo, 'jewel' imnida!"

after our performance, we had a q&a with our fans. when we were about to leave, the lights flickered on and off. when the lights were on again, my unnies were missing. then, junkyu walked on stage with a bouquet of purple and pink roses.

"j-junkyu? i-i thought you were busy?"

"i was just kidding. i wanted to surprise you."

the crowd went wild. i was speechless 😶. i missed him. it has been months since i saw him since i had to buck up on my skills. he then approached me, gave me the bouquet and hugged me. it was one of my best days ever.

a/n:
sorry for slow updates. this will also be my second last chapter because i'm starting to get busier due to school and i don't want to keep dragging this book. i will also publish some other one shot books so you guys don't need to anticipate what happens next :) thanks for you support so far !! ♥️