Hey, Mister! The Bellman Says I Can Only Recall Last Night

Pretty

/ˈprɪti/

adjective

pleasing or attractive to the eye, as by delicacy or gracefulness

Synonyms :attractive, lovely, good-looking, nice-looking, fetching, prepossessing, appealing, charming, delightful, nice, engaging, pleasing;

"a pretty little girl with an engaging grin"
_________________________________________

Pretty. In this moment Ryan finally believed that he was. Brendon was muttering the words more to himself than to the younger boy, but the prayer like way he was speaking filled Ryan up with those warm fuzzy feelings.

"Can I take this off?" Brendon's hand moved from Ryan's face to his side, gripping Ryan's shirt.

Something made him nod.

Brendon brushed his lips so incredibly light over Ryan's, Ryan wanted to cry, why couldn't the other boy just kiss him. Brendon managed to pull Ryan's shirt off and was now moving his lips over Ryan's chest.

"No," Ryan groaned, Brendon's head flicked up instantly.

"I'll stop, I'm sorry, I thought it was okay. Did I hur-"

"Kiss me."
......................................................................

"Ryan? Ryyyyan."

The soft calls slowly brought him out of his dreams. He rubbed his sleep filled eyes and looked up to find out the source of the calls.

"Hey, Ry," Brendon spoke softly, like one would do to a child.

In that moment it seemed like all of the world's heat had gone to Ryan Ross' face. The combined forced of the dream he'd just had and the fact that all that Brendon was wearing right now was a towel was causing Ryan to spontaneously combust.

"I'm sorry, I didn't ask before I went for a shower, it's just I needed to get the blood off me," Brendon looked down, he looked vulnerable, Ryan couldn't stop himself from chewing on his lip.

Ryan tried to shake off his sudden attraction to the other brunette, Brendon wasn't gay, it he wouldn't like him. Even if Brendon was gay he probably wouldn't want Ryan, who would want a boy who wouldn't speak.

"Could I borrow some of your clothes?" Brendon's voice broke the silence Ryan had created.

Ryan looked back up at Brendon, the other boys bambi eyes were unsure.

Ryan pushed himself put of bed, glad that he slept with a shirt on, and walked over to his set of draws. As he did, he got a glimpse out of the curtain, it was still dark outside.

He grabbed out a few clothes he'd bought for himself and not the embarrassing colourful ones Karen would prefer for him to wear. Brendon smiled and took them, making his way back into the ensuite, leaving the door slightly ajar.

"You're probably wondering what happened," Brendon called to him, "Like, why I showed up here."

Ryan rolled his eyes, of course he was wondering why Brendon was here.

"I got in an argument with...doesn't matter," Brendon stumbled over his words, "I didn't know where else to go, I don't have many friends...Sarah's parents won't let me into their house."

Sarah? Who was Sarah? Ryan felt his heart sink, Sarah was probably Brendon's girlfriend.

"Damn, I forgot that you can't ask questions," Brendon said, the frown obvious in his tone, "She's my ex, her parents found out I liked guys-"

Ryan swung open the ensuite door in shock, lucking Brendon had just pulled the black t-shirt onto him. Brendon laughed at Ryan's shocked expression.

"I'm pansexual, it means I don't care what you are, if I like you, I like you,"  Brendon explained, Ryan moved a step closer.

Brendon tilted his head to the side.

"Me?" Ryan was shocked that the word had fallen out, he hadn't meant it too.

"You? What do you mean by..." Brendon's eyes went wide, "Are you asking if I like you?"

Ryan looked down, the blush reappearing on his face.

"Ryan."

Butterflies shot through him.

"Baby, look at me."

Baby. Brendon had called him baby.

Ryan decided to do as Brendon said and look him in the eyes. It was like there was a time delay with his vision and the actual world, like he didn't noticed Brendon leaning his head closer until their lips met.