The Lace In Your Dress Tingles My Neck

Fuzzy
ˈfʌzi

(of a person or the mind) unable to think clearly; confused.

"my mind felt fuzzy"

synonyms:confused, muddled, addled, fuddled, befuddled, groggy, disoriented, disorientated, mixed up, fazed, perplexed, dizzy, stupefied, benumbed;More
foggy, misty, shadowy, blurred

_________________________________________
Something clicked in Ryan's mind, a light fuzz started to make an appearance.

"U-i-i," Ryan found himself stuttering, trying to tell Brendon about it.

Funny, he hadn't even thought about talking, it hand just come out.

"You don't have to speak, baby," Brendon reached over and pulled the other boy into his lap.

Ryan let out a squeak of surprise, causing Brendon to chuckle.

"What a cute baby boy I have," Brendon cooed, stroking Ryan's hair, "Daddy's baby boy."

Something changed in Ryan's mind, he felt the fuzz get stronger, like his brain was being covered by one of those fuzzy blankets. He giggled to himself, thinking about funny that would look.

"What's so funny baby?" Brendon smiled looking at him.

"Fuzzy!" Ryan exclaimed without even thinking, he quickly shied back, realising that his voice didn't sound pretty at all, all croaky and gross.

"What's fuzzy, Ryro?" Brendon smiled at him playfully.

"Doesn' matter, Brenny," Ryan looked down, upset with how his voice sounded.

Brendon looked at the boy in shock, Ryan tilted his head on the side, wondering why he was looking at him like that. The fuzz started to pull back.

"You want some water, Baby?" Brendon asked softly, "Daddy'll go get it."

Something about Brendon calling himself that pushed Ryan back into the fuzz and the clouds that his head was in before.

"Don't leave me Brenny!!!" Ryan exclaimed, wrapping his arms around the other man, "Don' wanna be alone."

Brendon smiled softly at the boy but internally he was filled with shock. Ryan had obviously slipped into littlespace, Brendon just hadn't expected for it to happen so quickly. What shocked him the most was how verbal his boyfriend was.

"Carry me?"

All cautiousness and reluctance inside of him shattered, Brendon realised this was something he'd wanted for so long and he finally had it now.

"Of course, Baby," Brendon got up and pulled the other boy into his arms, grinning as Ryan giggled and cuddled his face into Brendon's neck.

"Brenny..I feel fuzzy," Ryan whined softly.

"Fuzzy's good, bub," Brendon frowned at what his wording could mean in another context, "Just let it take over."

"M'kay," Ryan started to fiddle with his hoodie and Brendon was really hoping that this one didn't have any blood on it.

Walking down the stairs Ryan started to babble about random things that had happened throughout the day, mentioning that Dallon had called him names, good ones though, whatever that meant.

"Brenny, do I sound pretty?" Ryan said quietly, his voice still croaky and was cutting out in certain places because of its lack of use.

"You sound beautiful, Ryro," Brendon kissed the little boys head, he was greeted with a small whine.

"Hey boys," Karen was sitting at the counter top, drinking something that something that didn't seem like orange juice.

"B-bren," Ryan stiffened, "Down."

Brendon was quickly to put his boyfriend down and one look in Ryan's eyes was enough for him to realise that the boy was out of littlespace.
_______________________________________
A/n Hey, guys, I really hate this chapter. I was really considering not putting it in here and just going on with the plan I had for the next one but yeah, here it is.

If you guys like this you should check out my cgl band imagines, it's really good and I'm really proud of it.

Also, please keep commenting, even if it is the most stupidest, cringiest first thing that comes to your head because they make me so happy and I laugh for ages.