The Collison Of Your Kiss Made It So Hard

Cglre

Cglre stands for care giver little regressor, it is vaguely similar to Ddlg, except cglre is not nsfw, and not a kink.

"My significant other and I are in a cglre relationship."
_________________________________________

A loud thud caused Ryan to flinch, he looked over to the right and finally noticed the other boy hanging from his window sill.

His eyes widened as he hurried to open it and let his boyfriend into the room.

"Hey, Ry," Brendon gave him a small smile.

Ryan gasped in shock, noticing that Brendon was now sporting a black eye. His fingers reached up to light graze it, silently asking why.

"It doesn't matter, baby," Brendon sighed, "That's not why I'm here...Well, I'm kinda here to cool down but I'm also here to suggest something."

Ryan frowned, grabbing the other boy's wrist, leading him to the bed so they could sit down and talk..Well, Brendon could talk and Ryan could try and answer with his eyes and body movements.

"Well, it's really embarrassing..And it's scary to ask of you because it's kinda odd," Brendon looked down at his fingers, fiddling with them, "But it would help me feel better."

"Brendon."

Brendon looked up instantly, causing Ryan's heart to skip a bit. He loved that Brendon listened to him. He hoped that Brendon understood and knew that he could tell Ryan anything, he wouldn't judge.

"There's this thing I wanted to try, Well, my friend, Pete, he does it," Brendon murmured but Ryan could still hear him, "Him and his boyfriend, well...I think I'll just get something about it up on my phone for you to read. I don't think I can tell you myself."

Ryan was confused, why was Brendon was scared, he was flustered stuttering mess and yes, while it was kind of cute it just didn't make any sense. The moment Brendon handed him his phone to read the article about whatever he was talking Ryan realised why he was nervous.

Non-sexual Ageplay

Reading done through it, Ryan was still confused but he did realise that this wasn't an everyday thing and that's why Brendon was nervous.

"I-I wanna...do that with you," Brendon said softly, looking at Ryan with a desperate but terrified look, "I looked after Mikey a couple times and I always imagined what it would be like if I had my own little and i-i-i...."

Ryan felt his heart shift. Honestly, reading over it made his heart skip, somehow the returning to innocence idea made him feel like he was committing a sin. But Brendon wanted to do it, Brendon said it would make him feel better and from Ryan picked up he decided it would probably be good for him too.

Ryan nodded slowly and Brendon froze.

"Is that a yes? You wanna do it...You wanna try and be little?" Brendon's doe eyes were wide with hope and Ryan nodded again.

Now he was the scared one, what if he couldn't do this, what if he didn't have a little space what he couldn't please Brendon.

"I can ease you into it," Brendon nodded and said more to himself than Ryan, "Just treat you like a kid and hold you and stuff...are you alright with me being...you know...your daddy?"

Ryan forced himself to smile, he was going to let Brendon try, just to see if it worked. Ryan nodded again.

"Ok, come over here then Baby boy," Brendon cooed softly.