It's For All The Right Reasons, Baby

sobbing
/ˈsɒbɪŋ/
noun

noisy crying.

"Regina couldn't hear her over her sobbing"
_________________________________________

The sobbing racked throughout the girls bathroom. Frank let out a grunt of irritation, realising he didn't have the cubicled room to himself. That would make this situation much more difficult than his teenager brain had assumed. Honestly, he hadn't planned ahead enough to know what to do if someone was in there.

Maybe men really did think with their dicks and Frank's was much too hard to make any good decisions.

Jamia would already be on her way out of the biology class by now, he had to figure out how to get this girl out, and fast.

"Is anyone there?" He asked knowing that is was a pretty stupid question to be asking, as he definitely knew someone was in there.

A high pitched gasp erupted into the air.

Frank decided to walk closer to the other side of the room, to see who was in the bathrooms, crying. He turned to the last cubicle and two wide hazel eyes stared up at him. His heart stopped, these two gorgeous eyes stared up at him in complete and utter terror and they made him question every life decision he had ever made.

He knew why this person was scared, he beat people up in the halls for God sake.

Frank managed to tear his eyes from the mesmerising eyes of the other person, and looked at their feminine face. They were the most gorgeous thing Frank had ever seen.

"Please don't hurt me," The brunette said in their high pitched voice, "I'll leave the girls bathroom if you want me to."

Frank looked down and immeadly noticed the masculine body the beautiful stranger possessed but his intuition forced him to blubber out, "Why would you leave the girl's bathroom when you are a girl?"

Two hazel eyes widened and the head they belonged to nodded furiously.

"I-i-i am," A small smile appeared on the girl's face, "I really am."

"How the fuck did I," Frank frowned, looking down at the pretty girl in front of him.

But anyone would say that she was boy instantly, how did Frank, was she even...Frank was so confused.

"I'm a girl today," She giggled out.

Anyone else would say this was Gerard Way, Lindsey Bellato's boyfriend. Frank was so stumped, why wasn't he disgusted? Why wasn't he beating up the girl in front of him? Calling her a fag?

Maybe because she was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen, and a rush of something unfamiliar spread throughout him. She was perfect, and he fell to the floor beside her and pulled her into his arms.

"I'm yours," Frank Iero muttered for the first time in his life.

"M-mine?" The raven haired girl asked in shock, "No one's ever been mine before..."

"I love you," Frank's words bubbled up out of his throat, he couldn't control himself, "I just saw you and now I...I don't even know you but I love you."

"I'm Gee," She blushed, looking down, Frank lifted her delicate face with two fingers, he leant in and pressed his lips softly to hers.

"I want you forever, Gee," He murmured against her lips, "I'll look after you, I promise."

A/n, Sup fam, ever heard of love at first sight...I think that's just what our homophobic Frankie needed.

And by the way, it may not seem like it but it's real, multiple people in my family have experienced it.