I Wanna Be Loved, I Wanna Be More Than Your Thinking Of

Pain
/peɪn/

noun

highly unpleasant physical sensation caused by illness or injury.

"she's in great pain"

synonyms:suffering, agony, affliction, torture, torment, discomfort, soreness 
_

________________________________________
A flash of blonde appeared in front of Dallon Weekes, causing him to grip his arm with an unexpected strength that caused a wave of pain.

"What the Hell, Dallon," Breezy Douglas snapped, her wide eyes glaring at him.

"What did I do, Breeze?" Dallon asked,  looking down at his jacket, thanking God that it was thick.

"Um, you didn't let me sleep over last night," Breezy snapped, pulling him by his wrist down the hall, "I was really horny too!"

"Breezy, there's people everywhere, that's private," Dallon blushed, "And my grandparents we're home, I didn't wanna be rude."

"Old people are deaf anyway," Breezy sighed, looking at her fingernails that were, indeed, fake.

"But my four year old sister isn't," Dallon rolled his eyes.

"She's a kid, she's not smart enough to kn-"

"You'd be surprised what my family learns from a young age, Breezy," Dallon snapped, the bell rung and Dallon was happy to go to class, even if it just was to get away from his girlfriend.

Sitting in Math made Dallon think, it also allowed his eyes to gaze over to Ryan and Brendon. He didn't know if anyone else noticed the way that they were holding hands under the desk, but it made him internally 'aww'.

He'd seen how quick Brendon was to protect the other boy, how comforting and loving their relationship was and it made Dallon's heart cry with envy. Why could Breezy love him like that? He wondered if she'd even noticed his scars, she'd never asked him why or how she could help him, not that she could.

He thought being popular and dating a cheerleader would've done it for him by now but his soul still drowned in pain.

There was two noticeable thuds that brought Dallon out of his thoughts. He looked up, seeing the wide innocent eyes of Ryan.

"Hey, sweetheart."

The name slipped out of his mouth without thinking, the childlike look of Ryan made him revert to the pet names he usually reserved for his little sister.

Ryan put his head down, Dallon chuckled as he saw the blush run across the smaller boys neck. Once it calmed down, Ryan looked back at him, than to his own table, where Brendon was waiting.

"I don't know what you mean, sweets."

Another blush, Ryan fiddled with his fingers before pointing shyly at the athlete and then to an empty chair at him and Brendon's table.

"Y-you want me to sit with you guys?" Dallon exclaimed in shock, surprised that the small boy would even want him there, "But I'm friends with Frank."

Ryan smiled shyly at him and pointed to himself.

"I'm friends with...you?"

Ryan nodded and Dallon felt his heart skip a beat. Dallon stared down at his chest in disbelief, what was it doing?

Dallon brushed it off as fear, it took him a bit to figure out what he was scared of. He looked around the room, realising that he was afraid of being unpopular, that all of his 'cool' friends would abandon him and he'd be alone.

"P-p-pl," Ryan frowned down at the floor as he seemed to try to put words together.

"Please?" Dallon guessed and the smile that spread across the small boys face caused Dallon to make up his mind.

So, Dallon committed social suicide and sat with the queer kids.