-2- Reunitions

The group of 5 happily rejoiced as they spent their time together until they heard footsteps. FM shushed them. "Some people are coming. X, protect them, as the people could lead to possible danger." X nodded and lead them into a more safe area. SMG3, SMG4, and Lizzy all peaked out to find FM talking with someone. Lizzy's eyes lit up as she saw them.
"Lizzy, what do you see?" SMG4 asked. Lizzy didn't answer, she just ran up to the ones she saw.
"Starman!" She cheered as she hugged him as soon as she made contact with him. Starman looked in his direction and saw Lizzy running towards him, he then smiled and held out his arms while Lizzy happily ran into them.
"It's good to find you again!!" She cheered.
"Hey! I don't get a hug?" SMG4 and SMG3 jogged up there and said hi, before looking at Saiko, Mario, Tari, Meggy, and Luigi.
"Oh, hey guys!" SMG4 hugged all of them, they hugged back. Well, everyone except Mario hugged back.
"It's great to see you guys again!" SMG3 smiled. "Yeah, whatever," Saiko mumbled, which made everyone laugh. "What happened to you..." SMG4 looked at the new group. "6?"

"Long story short, we basically ran for our life when we saw a toad that was all... goopy and black ink dripped down their eyes and... hats?" Star shrugged, still hugging Lizzy.
"I guess that's the correct term for those fun guys." SMG3 laughed at his own joke. Everyone but Mari laughed along.
"I guess so." Star chuckled.
"We should all probably rest, if we get up early, since nobody knows what time it is. We should travel and relocate." X suggested as everyone nodded. They all headed inside and tried to fall asleep, except for 1, SMG4.

He kept tossing and turning the entire time. He just couldn't shut his eyes. SMG4 nudged his partner.
"What?" SMG3 asked, clearly. "I can't sleep. I'm just scared... what if the infected get us?"
"Honey, look. We'll be fine."
"What about everyone else?"
"They'll be fine too."
"I just want everyone to live..."
SMG3 kissed his lovers head. "Everything will be fine. We'll all live through these torturous events and everything will go back to normal."

SMG4 smiled. "Now, go to sleep, you'll need it tomorrow." SMG3 smiled as well as he slept with his lover, SMG4 in his arms.